YYE app for Android in the future?

I know you guys have the YYE app on the apple devices, I made sure I had it when I had my iPhone, loved using it, made using the forums a breeze and very mobile friendly. Will there be a version for the android versions anytime in the near future? Would be cool to have quick access to the tutorials, mobile friendly forums, and actually end up running into a funky glitch with my keyboard app (I’m blaming the app here with it’s overly obsessive predictive text) where I can be typing, and after typing the word, it fills in that same word again (yoyoyoyo instead of yoyo as example). But yea, just wondering if Android users will get a version on their platforms, had heard from another website that it is a little more difficult to do it for Android. Unfortunately this source I heard that from actually flamed his users for using android phones when they kindly asked about android version of their trivia app and would even ban them from their website…horrible, right?

I finally made the switch back to Android after being with Apple for far too long and yes, I would also love to have the YYE app on my phone again.

We’re working on one now, still a few tweaks and fixes before we get anything into the app store, but I’m sure André will announce when it’s ready.

2 Likes

Any updates on the Android App?

There should be movement on this again soon finally. Thanks for everyone’s patience! :slight_smile:

1 Like