YYWS Official News

Looking to see what you guys want to see next. Here’s what we’re working on:

Another Sequel
A Bi-Metal
A looper

And some other cool stuff. What do YOU wanna see…?

-Wayne

Omg so hype! When will these drop?

Yes. The green is strong with these throws :slight_smile:

Great! Look awesome…what are the spec’s on them? Weight? Width? Diameter? Etc?

Are the Halyards dropping at the same time as the Armaments?

This is a restock, so the specs are already listed here on YYE under our brand. Look it up in the shop section!

No sir, the Halyards are about a month away. :slight_smile:

What is the orange green blue fade called? Been a while since I’ve seen a fade I liked. :slight_smile:

Seth, it’s called Minefield. It’s 7075 and has a “M” masked on each half. See picture:

so many choices! ARGH, which to get… :-\

Decisions! Decisions! Seeiously though, they’re all great. You won’t regret your choice - whatever that may be!

If I chose not to get one, I would probably have some regret. :slight_smile:

All of these colorways look great.

Very exciting, and the color choices all look amazing! That Trim Party version looks especially sexy to me :slight_smile:

I have to admit that I don’t know much about YYW. Do you guys do all of the manufacturing in house or do you work with any other companies?

1 Like

It doesn’t matter, just buy their yoyos.

It might matter to some of us. I for one prefer to support any type of products that are primarily manufactured in North America whenever possible. Trying to support more local jobs and economy and all that.

That m on the minefield looks similar to the logo of a certain American adjunct lager that I used to favor. Any story to it?

Everything is made in North America. Even the boxes are made in America (Texas to be specific)!

1 Like

Haha - you’re not talking about Miller…are ya?

That is great to hear, thanks for clarifying that for me.

And yes, I also made the mental leap to Miller ;D