Official YoYoExpert Forum Contest! - Finished.

Parvar contacted me before the deadline and explained that he had tried sending his video but was having problems with his internet (from what I know of Indian internet coverage… it ain’t world class). There was a bit of back and forth between us and I decided given the circumstances to agree to let him submit it a little later than the deadline.

Now I understand some people may take offence at this, for which I apologise. Honestly, I didn’t want to do it… in fact I originally told him it was too late, but then I felt really guilty afterwards and my “treat others as you would like to be treated” outlook eventually won me over. This contest is all about good vibes and community spirit, so I didn’t want to knock someone out of the running who had put in all the work to film a video only to come unstuck with unforeseen internet problems.

Still, shoutout to Seanthegiraffe for getting his video in so flipping quickly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, here is the list of final submissions:

(THESE ARE NOT RESULTS, JUST A LIST OF THE VIDEOS SUBMITTED)

1. Seanthegiraffe
  2. Stash
  3. LeDave
  4. jjkk123
  5. AGyoyo
  6. ThinkH20
  7. Angrygumball
  8. Darkstar3
  9. velez_adrian
  10. WaterFireDude
  11. abby1371
  12. wishiwasayoyoexpert
  13. Gomel
  14. Erik kerber
  15. Upmanyu
  16. JustYoYo
  17. GrandMaster
  18. Yoyo_Master
  19. Buggot
  20. TheYolyMoly
  21. Evan
  22. WH0TH3MAN
  23. Chowder
  24. StrippedAxle
  25. bigbs_domain
  26. PureSkillz
  27. Anthony
  28. Jason Grove
  29. nightshadow
  30. mysteriousyoyoerparvarsingh

What a turnout! Thank you to everyone who took the time to film their videos and tell their story!

I’ve send the videos to the judges, so now it’s all down to them. ;D

What a great forum we have here eh?

7 Likes