Short on Strings

I’ve never played with blueprint, but from what I know they’re really slick and course. For slick and course, the first thing that comes to mind is anything by toxic strings. But my two favorites-- base and markmont dragon are sold out (I think.) However, neither of those stings have pre-tied knots and they’re rather long. If you’ve never played a long string before, you should, it’s much more fun than short string IMO. Plus, if you really wanted to you could just cut the string to an appropriate length instead of playing full length. Knots aren’t hard to tie at all. Nothing is really as slick as toxic though, so blueprint might actually be softer (once again, I’ve never played blueprint.) You could read some stuff on the forums about diferent types of string by YYSL from what I’ve heard, it’s In the middle of kitty and toxic. So really, it’s not too course/slick and it’s not too soft. Or you could even make your own string, if you’re feeling up to the challenge of finding good poly or nylon thread.

Just try some new stuff out, no one in the community really praises blueprint for its excellent quality like they do higher priced strings. It could be a coincidence, after all I’ve never played blueprint and price is no measure of quality. However I’ve played some stuff by toxic and heard great things about YYSL and even kitty (although it’s too soft for me). Nobody seems to be dissapointed by those strings. If you experiment, you might end up finding your next go to string. There’s a lot of good string out there.

Sorry about the wall of text, I didn’t mean to write that much. Hope you end up finding something you’re happy with!