Yoyoers that remind you of other yoyoers

Hai,

Just watched this video by Pali from CLYW and noticed how much he reminds me of James Reed.

Are there any yoyoers you’ve noticed that share similar styles/tricks/body movements with other yoyoers?

Maybe, James Reed reminds me of Palli… Alex Gallimore’s crazy rejections remind me of Takeshi’s.

1 Like

Luis enrique reminds me of Paul kerbel

1 Like

Naoto onishi shares a similar style to rei iwakura they both play at a slow precise pace utilizing body tricks recaptures and orbits. However naoto does do more horizontal tech tricks and regens. And rei does soloham

James Reed reminds me of Palli.

But honestly, never really though of me and Reed being similar. I know that some of his tricks are based of mine and some of mine are inspired by his but thats all really.

Most people in the past compared me to Yuuki(euro-yuuki) we kinda have a similar posture when walking and talking and a lot of my older stuff was very Yuuki influenced, even Ann was complaining that I reminded her too much of her Ex lol…

Yuuki for sure.

^this guy reminds me of someone… cant remember the name though

2 Likes

I think you are talking about someone?

Janos karankz and Ky zizan are similar at times.

1 Like

There was always a running joke that Graeme Stellar and James Reed looked really similar and so whenever you would walk up to one of them, you address them as the other.

They look different now due to growing up, but a couple years ago it was different.