Why do you think so few 'Pros' frequent the forums?

Wahey! Thanks for the insight Palli, I was hoping to get your opinion on the matter. :slight_smile:

I didn’t realise that things actually got this bad. I could imagine that sponsored players may get a few PMs with questions here and there, but I had no idea that you’re getting swamped with questions like this on the daily. I can understand that this must get pretty frustrating.

Went to Reykjavík last year, had a great time indeed. I ordered Dominos as well, and was overwhelmed with happiness when I found out that you guys had both KFC and Taco bell from the same restaurant.

Iceland is definitely the most bizarre place I’ve ever been to (graffiti everywhere, no trees, no grass… no people… the ‘zoo’ has nothing but farm animals…), but it’s one of my favourite places that I’ve been because of it’s sheer quirkiness. Probably going to go back at some point within the next year, so I’ll hit up all the Hafnarfjörður Domino shops asking people when the Yeti’s are coming out. :stuck_out_tongue:

See I don’t have instagram so I don’t really understand the #trickcircle buzz. Whenever I’ve gone on there it seems to be mostly younger kids spamming multiple videos of themselves doing basic-ish tricks filmed in poor quality/lighting. There’s nothing wrong with that at all, in fact it’s great that newer players can share their ideas… however I was led to believe that there was more to it than that.

Is there a way of filtering specific videos from specific players? Or do you just flick through until you see a name you recognise?