The blind folded challenge.

I name a trick and anyone can do the trick will do that trick blind folded.

And the person posts the trick here he’ll say another trick and the next person will do it.

And it goes on.

If the trick is not done for sometime like a week it’ll be changed.

If you have any suggestions pm me please.

The first trick is trapeze I’m starting with easy stuff.

Last tricks completed. Trapeze. Split the atom. Buddha’s Revenge. Pop n fresh. Gyroscopic Flop.

Not completed. McBride rollercoaster.

Current trick. Snake hips.

So do you need to video it?

Yes…

I have an idea to keep it simple. You can only name tricks from the YYE tutorials.

Challenge accepted!

I suggest we use Instagram to submit the tricks, use the hashtag #YoYoBlindFoldChallenge :slight_smile:

So after angrygumball does the trick does that mean he will get to decide the next blindfold trick?

Don’t do instagram not eveyrone can do it :slight_smile:

Anyone with a smartphone can download instagram for free. It may take around 3 minutes. Maybe entries could be shared across multiple mediums if instagram is not obtainable for some.

Count me in

Maybe we should do it like this:

A does a trick blindfolded, posts it.
B does A’s trick. posts it, then lands his/her own trick.
C does b’s trick, posts it, then lands his/her own trick.
All blindfolded. You get the point.

Yea, I guess I won’t be doing Instagram. I had just recorded a perfect run with the blindfolded trapeze (complete with my ghetto blindfold) only to find my recording was corrupt. My phone is acting wonky and is refusing to take photos or video. Guess it’s time to use the GoPro instead and use Youtube…like this!

(Don’t laugh at my ghetto cardboard blindfold, it does its job just fine!)

So where do we go from here? Would like to see others also give this a shot, maybe the OP should just continue to do the next trick after a few days.

Somebody is getting bloody.

Ask for another trick and maybe someone could combo it after a trapeze!

Maybe the person who made this thread should be very clear on the rules of the challenge. So no one is confused

This sounds fun. I’ve entered a blindfold challenge before:

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fybSyGZvDg)

I was about to record a blindfolded Spirit Bomb earlier but mid trick my GoPro ran out of space, and hearing the GoPro chirping away notifying me it was full threw me off. Will have to try this for fun tomorrow.

Yes he’ll decide.

Yes now name a trick but keep it a bit simple like not as brain twister simple but something in intermediate level.

There’s 9.30 hours different in India US time so I’m answering late.

Ok so if I pick the next trick, let’s kick it up a notch and Split the Atom (with 3 somersaults).