Long Island throwers

I live on Long Island also, there is a club in the city that’s like 6 hours away from me. :stuck_out_tongue: I hope soon there will be a Long Island yoyo club. I would definitely attend that club! ;D

awesome! Where are you on Long Island?

I wanna try and get something started next week if anyone is interested.

Hey li throwers. Going to smithaven mall for the day. If anyone is going, let me know so we can meet up.

I wish I had checked sooner! I was there about 2hrs ago!

Ahh damn. I was throwing around hoping someone would walk up and be like, “hey, are you heero?” Nope… Nothing.

there is already a club on the island in new york just so you guys know.

also id be interested but im about as far away from the city as you can get and stay in new york…

Yeah I know, I’m good friends with Brian Melford. Its just hard to get into the city weekly for me.

I’m sorry man, I’ll be sure to go there next time.

Come to New York Yo-Yo club

thats over a two hour driver for me. No dice.

Ahh darn. I hadn’t checked this thread in a long time. I’m way more active on the reddit than I am on this forum D: Anyway, I’m close enough to the mall. Gonna have to catch you next time :wink:

I’m out in West Babylon. Hoping to see a scene develop and maybe some competitions out here or something. I’m brand new to this but working hard to get the skills up to snuff.

Well if anyone wants to plan a meet up, message me.

Will do, I might be moving a little further west soon (like 10 min). I am unfortunately pretty busy with work and the bands I am in, but it would be nice to meet up and learn some stuff because I don’t know anyone else into it.

Nice man! I live in Smithtown! What do you play? I play a few instruments myself and am in a couple bands

Awesome! I play guitar and bass, I have my website link in my profile if you wanna hear/see some stuff. How about yourself?

I play Trombone in school and then guitar, drums and bass out of school. I’d love to take a look.

I live on Long Island and have no throwers near m, hoping for a contest or club, i have heard of a couple in the city but not any near me.

where on Long Island?

Miller Place