Zach Gormley Trick

Yeah you dont need to do that if you dont want, i could never figure that out either

Alright, then. Iā€™ll go ahead and record a video of the trick and have it up by Monday (Tomorrow being July 4th and all).

If you were wondering this the full combo at 1:14 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vNKjEbpr1A until the end of the arm trick. The only one I donā€™t know is the first one

Edit: Donā€™t need all of it oops

And your saying Gentry doesnā€™t work hard on his tricks? Iā€™m pretty new to yoyoing and I think Zack is pretty awesome, but you should take your advice about not criticizing other peoples tricks, because it seems like you just criticized Gentryā€™s tricks because they are flashyā€¦ If you didnā€™t mean it that way than Iā€™m sorry I took your post the wrong wayā€¦ It was one of Zacks videos that actually got me into yo-yoing. He is definitely insane with a yoyo. I hope that combo of his your working on is coming along nicely.

I realize now that I was a hypocrite. Oops. I think Gentry Stein does work hard on his tricks, he is awesome at yoyoing, and I have huge respect for him. He is an awesome ā€œspokespersonā€ for yoyoing, and by that I mean his worlds video got a million views which brought many new yoyoers to the community, and tons of publicity for YoyoFactory. He has said his goal was to spread yoyoing to a wider audience and he achieved that easily.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s going to take me quite a long time to get, because right before the arm combo is the part thatā€™s blocking me from finishing this. Iā€™m busy anyways and wonā€™t be able to record and upload until around the end of the week, so sorry for the delay. Iā€™ll attempt to finish this up, so please stay tuned!

Woah! Sorry for the misunderstanding, I just need to know the one trick that you were learning in the beginning! I already learned the arm trick and the slack one and I was going to put them together.

Trick you figured out + 2014 Extra-Step Rotating Slack + Weird thing (Iā€™ll figure it out) + Arm trick =

Sweet combo that my AC2 wonā€™t spin long enough for!

i have never seen zach do anything like that befor

i find it funny how there is a huge debate going on and the guys doin the tut is just like ā€œalmost doneā€ while every else is in a war

Me too lol

Edit: Found a video where its really clear at 3:36 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ubUH6KdcMk

I figured the part that was too fast

Edit: That slack that goes over your right wrist is too complex I donā€™t get it

Guess what guys so after this long conversation I bought a pack of 100ct kitty string and I got 3 trading cards my first ones ever and I got Zach Gormley from CLYW, what were the chances of that lol.

lol nice

Iā€™m almost done recording, this is the part Iā€™m at right now :smiley: Currently attempting to get through it without getting knots or loops in the yo-yo. I have had so many mess-ups, I might as well make a struggles of learning a Zach Gormley trick videoā€¦

I learned the slack part and then the undercut with the middle finger but I cant seem to pop the yoyo out the triangle that well

You donā€™t undercut the middle finger, you undercut the thumbā€¦ Then you hit the top string on your index finger out to the left (or right if youā€™re left handed), hit the string under your non throw hand index finger, and a whole lot of other complex stuff after.

I meant where you drop down right before the thumb undercut

how is the tutorial coming

The suspense is killing meee. lol jk take your time! And thank you so much for making the video just to help people out :smiley: Your the real homie.

People still need the video? I stopped because I thought no one else needed it, haha. Iā€™ll continue it, but Iā€™m on vacation right now and donā€™t come back to the 6th of August, sorry. It may take until a few days after to make this considering how hard the combo is.

Use HTML5 Player on youtube and slow this video down at 3:36 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ubUH6KdcMk