NJ State YoYo Contest!

Anyone at the boardwalk ? I am at the venue

Will be down tomorrowā€¦ No Peakingā€¦till then!

Anybody else at econolodge?

Iā€™ll be there tomorrow! Stop by and say Hiā€¦ and just ask to try any of my yoyos :slight_smile: Iā€™ll be wearing a 2sickyoyos Shirt

I got just as nervous as excited there for a moment

five hours away and no way there :frowning: life is cruel

So sad:(

The people from air circus are at the venue unpacking stuff and Iā€™m just waiting as they wont let anyone I the indoors part of the venue till ten :frowning: Iā€™m so lonely :frowning: haha

Iā€™m on the boardwalk too. Where us everyone who came esrly?

Well. Iā€™ve lived in New Jersey all my life and Iā€™ve been hoping for a NJ contest for years. Just finding out about this today.

I guess thatā€™s what I get for letting my forum activity slip down to nothing.

Oh well. Save a space for me next year. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m hosting a yoyo meet if you want to come tomorrow!

People from air circus were kind of rude towards the end of the contest I tried buying some stuff from them and I was completely ignored for 15mins waiting for someone to help

Sending a big thank you to LEDGERYOYO for his efforts in the organization of this event.

Few bumps in the road but I think we can all say we were very pleased with turn out and the overall contest activities.

Props Rob!

Good contest. The best part was that there were a ton of seats all over the place. Usually I get really tired at contests and those seats were a welcome relief.

Great time meeting new faces and seeing old friends!! Shoutout to Robbie for putting a lot of work putting a contest together for the 1st time. I know next year will be been better.

And next year the New York yoyo club will dominate everything again

Are you the zeekio team member stu?

I believe so, look at his favorite trick. Stuart, youā€™re awesome!

Where in Jersey are you? Iā€™m up North and thereā€™s like 0 throwers hahaā€¦haā€¦hā€¦*sigh, Iā€™m lonely up here lol

Essex county. Iā€™ve yet to meet another serious yoyoer in all my years.

Iā€™m gonna try to make it to the NYC club sometimes this summer though. Iā€™m dying to meet some.