Any yoyo clubs or people in central Florida???

I live in central Florida but I haven’t really found anyone that throws in my area. Please help me find some friends.

I’m glad you asked! There is a weekly yoyo club at 5pm on Mondays at the Duncan Toys cart at Downtown disney, with throwers like Sebby, Sean Perez, and Bryan Jardin! There is also a monthly meet which you can find information on the Facebook page. Hope to see you there soon!

Neat. Central Florida Yoyo Facebook? Got a link? I’m a newish thrower in Melbourne.

Try the Orlando yo-yo club page

I have met Sean Perez, and Bryan Jardin at Downtown Disney and they are really helpful and great guys.

If you search Orland Yoyo Club, in facebook, there is one that requires a request to join. Do that to get updates on the monthly yoyo meets

Hello Central Florida Yo-Yo Artists,

My name is David and I am with Glickman Productions, an event production company in Orlando, Florida. We have been looking for quite some time for professional Yo-Yo Artists in the Central Florida Area that we might be able to use as performers for various events we produce, but we have been unsuccessful.

We were happy to discover this forum.

Are there any Professional Yo-Yo Artists in the Central Florida Area with a performance routine? If so, if you have any videos or even photos, that would be great.

You can contact me at: David@GlickmanProductions.com

Thank you!