Karma Chameleon - Tutorial link added.

Been working on a trick and finally realized the best ending was a green triangle. Debuting “Karma Chameleon” to the forums and the world. Let me know what you guys think.

1 Like

I like it. And it looks "doable ". Sometimes tricks posted here are so intimidating that I don’t even want to try them. But this trick looks both interesting and understandable.

It is indeed doable. I struggled with putting the trip together and finding transitions for a while, but now that I’ve got it figured out if anyone is interested in a tutorial I should be able to put one together. Greg, just let me know if you want one and I’ll do my best to get one together as quick as possible.

I’d be interested in a tutorial!

Let me see if I can figure it out from the video. Of course, tutorials are always welcome :slight_smile:

It will be the first tutorial I’ve ever made and it will all be from my phone, so the quality may not be the best, but I’ll work on putting it together.

Noted, if you have any questions just let me know here. Also, be sure to let everyone know where you got it! :slight_smile:

Here’s a link for the tutorial Songwind. Any questions, let me know.

Thanks! Looks doable - I’ll definitely pipe up here or on YT if I have any questions.