YoyoFactory CzechPoint - Fantastic Colorways

I tried one today and can confirm that it plays so smooth. It is comparable to heating up a stick of butter for 15 seconds and then cutting it with butter knife. You know those buzzfeed posts that show pictures of oddly satisfying things? This throw needs to be in one of those posts. By far, the most flowy yyf throw so far.

K thanks.

Man oh man, I got the honor to try one of these yesterday and i must say it is amazing. It plays extremely well. I’m excited for it for sure.

How can you join team vashek?

You’re in! ;D

It’s a term invented by Gambit, and I found it on the ask.fm page so I decided to help him spread the love. Just support Vashek, and you’re in :stuck_out_tongue: Not really anything but an unofficial fan club of his :slight_smile:

Just use #teamvashek when talking about his yoyos or him and youl be the official member of unofficial #teamvashek.

Wahey! It’s very rare that we get considered first for a release (Scout was a surprise, albeit a nice one), will definitely be looking out for this one.

Haha, I love how that has caught on. Everyone loves Vashek, it’s just part of being a yoyoer. #teamvashek

The Czechpoint efinately has my attention. If I recall correctly I believe that Kentaro helped out on the designing of this one as well? Anything that man touches turns to gold, so I have high hopes for this.

Anyone know of a pricetag yet?

45$ I think.

No, no, keep posting at 3am. It’s fascinating. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry! Won’t post pics from other stores :).

See first post for updates!

I’m not understanding the excitement i’m afraid.

Nathan, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you excited about a yoyo that was over 62g. :stuck_out_tongue:

In my case, it’s not excitement in the same way that the CiTizen excites me (take all my money! take it now!), it’s just that a new yoyofactory throw that is kentaro-co-designed, cheap, and a Vashek sig is definately something that appeals to me. The price is the icing on the cake. :slight_smile:

Ordered mine! Gotta love them Eu shipping costs and 1-2 day delivery. I was even cheeky enough to ask if there was a chance that Vashek could sign my Czechpoint if he happens to be around the store. Couldn’t hurt to ask right?

Also took the most of the opportunity of some dead stock and FINALLY picked up an Aviator (after putting it of for over a year), and also picking up a standard green/black acid wash Proton. It’s very rare for me to buy doubles of any yoyo (Rally, Cliff and Doomsday Genesis are my only other doubles), but I really do love the Proton that much. ;D

3 Likes

For me more the yoyo less priced more hype. Because its good to see less priced yoyos perform.

Vashek sent me mine, and he’d said he’d sign mine. I went for aqua. What color did you go for? :smiley:

Mine should be here Thursday morning

I also went for Aqua… and mine should also be delivered Thursday…

http://img.pandawhale.com/116951-did-we-just-become-best-friend-qMcD.gif

Buggot, you’re alllllllright. tips hat

1 Like

I thought we were already best friends! :-[ :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: #TeamVashek

Hopefully you get yours signed too so we can have identicals :smiley:

1 Like

Aaaaan even I want one. I’ll ask vashek for one.

Buy one, support #TeamVashek :slight_smile:
I’ll probably buy another one when the splash colors comes out (:-X ::))

Are you contacting Vashek directly? They aren’t availiable here yet. They won’t be for a while.

I need to get my hands on one though…

#TeamVashek

#teamedward #ihatetwilight #givemeattentionpleaseimdesperate