BAC 2015 Predictions!

I’ve been waiting for this thread. Anthony Rojas 3rd, Gentry Stien 2nd, and the winner is Ky Zizian. <-- Did I spell that right?

It’s spelled Ky Zizan :slight_smile:

I don’t think Ricardo will place very well. His style just doesn’t do very well during contests. He is a fantastic yo-yoer, but sadly not all fantastic yo-yoers can score well.

“just because you’re good doesn’t mean you’re sponsored, and just because you’re sponsored doesn’t mean you’re good”

-Rico Norris 2015

1 Like

Nice quote.

I think we all agree that Riccardo’s definitely good, though! :slight_smile:

1A:
1st - Andrew Maider (I don’t think Gentry or Ky are competing)
2nd - Anthony Rojas
3rd - Michael Kurti

This is good

Who is Rico Norris?

I think Gentry isn’t going. I’m not sure about Michael though. He CAN place high, but the level of creativity he brings needs to be improved if he’s gonna make it to #1. im not a Yoyo judge though, so take my ideas lightly.

Steeeeve, everyone knows who Rico Norris is!

And to think you call yourself a yo-yoer.

hes a yoyoer from Kansas that im friends with

hes pretty chill

I think Anthony Rojas for sure

I can definitely see this becoming the start of a new YYE-forum meme.

• Rico Norris 2015
1 Like

Woah. Kurti is really really really creative IMO. He isn’t as obvious as Zach because he has more of a subtle creativity. I’m no judge but based on recent results, I think he could win (PNWR: he beat Zach).

My call is

1: Eric Koloski
2: Eric Koloski
3: Eric Koloski

EK is gonna sweep.

I forgot there were 2 Michaels! I’m talking about Michael Nakamura. KURTI is crazy!

Haha, my bad. I didn’t even look at what you quoted.

Mike Nak could place just about anywhere. Sometimes he’s on, sometimes he’s off.

for 4a, it’s either him or zac rubino. They’ve been taking turns. I believe it’s zac’s turn though.

Go Brandon Vu!

I know what you mean.

• Rico Norris, May 2015
1 Like

I know exactly what you mean.

-Rico Norris, June 2015

I totally get what you’re saying

-Rico Norris, January 2016

It looks like Eric guessed two out of three, of the top three 1A winners. That’s pretty good!

Rojas is in second place though, and Dailey instead of Kurti, but very close prediction.