Call of duty or Battlefield?

Destiny is actually not that bad…

It’s absorbed me

ikr?

A couple years back this was the question that determined friends in middle school. ;D In my opinion it was stupid how some kids took it seriously but I play both. Both can be fun, both do good in their gameplay direction, and both are talked about a lot so fair game. I’ll continue to buy each title that comes out because I never learn haha. (excluding BF Hardline)

That is very true. I am still trying to decide if I should get star wars battlefront or black ops 3 this november! :smiley: Call of duty has been taken over by little kids though…

Yeah those moments when you go online and you have an uneducated 8 year old with a microphone and he’s spitting fire for no reason. Kids like that make Call of Duty look bad haha.
I think I’m going for Black Ops 3 because I went back to play Black Ops and Black Ops 2 and what those games do they do it well. even tough I used to complain about Black Ops 2 it’s still a great game. A lot of people still play to this day. I do feel like they’re milking the Black Ops series too much. Star Wars Battlefront has gotten my attention and I’m excited for it but I’m not going to say that I’ll buy it until I see some gameplay.

True, true…

Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

2 Likes

I would if only I had a gaming pc…

Well, Red Crucible 2 was actually better than counterstrike until they made Red Crucible Firestorm which is total garbage. Anyways, you don’t need a gaming PC, you can use the one you are using right now! :smiley:

I don’t think 4G of ram will hold up modern First Person Shooters. Not even the indie ones. Even if it does I’m not willing to put the time in haha. I 'll just stick with my PS4 until I can afford a decent gaming PC.

Dude, my 7 year old Dell laptop that can’t run without being plugged in can run it. You don’t need a gaming PC for any old Valve game. All 3 ( :wink: ) Half life games, both Counter-strikes, and both Team Fortresses can run on most computers with ease

Insurgency is best.

I’m cool with all these names as long as no one says club penguin… :smiley:

You got something against Club penguin?

(Obviously Joking)

All my life I was call of duty. I have advanced warfare and I recently got battlefield handline. After playing both for so long. I came to realize I love battlefield. Physics are realistic in battlefield. I feel call of duty is too fast and no physics. Ps. It’s funny cause I hated battlefield my whole life as a kid except for BF 1942, now as a adult I prefer battlefield over COD. Xboxone Gamertag M0NST3R62613 the o is with a zero.

You know, it’s interesting you say that because it was the same case with me. When i was younger I LOVED call of duty in contrast to battlefield which was like “meh”. Nowadays I am leaning towards battlefield as the replay value is much higher and the graphics are amazing compared to call of duty.
I am really excited for the new battlefront this year. I love star wars ;D. Sorry, I don’t have an xbox, I’m more of a playstation fanboy :D.

Yes! Playstation! I’m also excited for Battlefront! What do you think about Black Ops 3 and Rainbow Six Siege? Black Ops 3 looks promising (even though trailers are scripted to look over the top) and I love the fact that PS4 will get DLC first, but to stop the raging of many 12 year olds on Xbox I would just have DLC come out on all platforms at the same time. I have high hopes for Rainbow Six Siege. I’ve been wanting a tactical shooter on console for quite some time now.

Black ops 3 is looking pretty good so far with all the gameplay coming out. I am happy they didn’t implement the whole exo movement thing like they did in advanced warfare.It kinda ruined the call of duty feel. The beta is coming out some time in august so I can’t wait to give it a try! I hear they have been working on black ops 3 for some 3 years now so hopefully they won’t let us down :D.

Anyone else?