Yoyo Factory Replay Pro

Konkaves for days man. You are not alone!

But I don’t mind CT’s, especially if that’s the stock bearing.

Aye, that’ll be the bearing. Whilst CT’s for the most part are well behaved, both my Shutter and Horizon both came with seized, gritty bearings that had to be cleaned (and I’m not one to normally clean bearings).

Not pointing any fingers, it’s just that sometimes these things happen. Chances are a bit of dirt or grit has got into the bearing at some point during assembly/shipping. You can normally tell by unscrewing the yoyo and manually rotating the bearing with your finger, or if you don’t want to unscrew it, by letting the yoyo hand dead and gently spinning it by hand. It should become apparent fairly quickly if your bearing is a bit naff and needs a good clean. :slight_smile:

Cleaned the bearing and it plays great now!! Thank you for the info.

I have a YYF Whip and a Onestar. My Replay Pro beats them both hands down. Stable, little vibe, comfy shape, I would have paid $10 more for it. I highly recommend it for a plastic throw. Mine is an all green one.

How does it compare to other budget metals?

It’s hard to compare a budget metal to a $15 plastic yoyo, but I think if you really want to know, you can try one this weekend at SEC.(I’m so pumped!!!)

Budget metals to me would be the DV888 or the Kilter 2, but those are around $25-30. In all fairness, the Replay Pro holds it’s own in the plastic market. I’m thinking about getting a Something Premiere if I get another plastic throw.

I’d grab a Diffusion 2 instead. Premiere paled in comparison IMO.

1 Like

The replay pro is nearly as good as a budget metal such as a Shutter(IMO), but it has a very different feel and isn’t extremely fast.

Cool

i snatched the last Replay Pro at the Mideast Regionals. I used it for a while instead of my Regen. Now I don’t like my Regen as much.

I’m not going to lie, the Replay is much better than the Regen. I played a Regen a week ago at my local yoyo club. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t amazing either. The Replay…I still can’t believe this thing only cost $16, and is fitted with a Center Trac. One of my favorite plastics right now. I bought a green one and a blue one so I can swap halves. Love my 2-tone Replays :slight_smile:

Got a replay pro has a little vibe but a very fun Yoyo! I was surprised by it because you can actually do finger spins with the Yoyo because of it’s cup design. I have a pink Replay.

I don’t understand why it has an horizon like hub when the IR keeps finger spins from being possible.

Just ordered the new aurora color for it. I had tried my friends out a couple times and loved it so I couldn’t resist. And they’re jealous of the aurora

has anyone tried it for 3A yet?

I snagged myself one of the fire marble colorways for the replay pro, my question is did anyone elses fire marble replay pro come with red response pads?

I own five all play very well and are good to teach people on. Also they are cheap so who cares if they get scratched up a little

Yes my fire marble replay pro came with red response pads also. Guessing it was a make it pretty decision.

That’s a cool idea. At $16 each I can easily afford to buy two and swap halves.