Blue Print Strings Review

I’ve had BluePrint for a while so I decided to write a review.
Overall I am blown away with this spectacular string. At first it’s a tiny bit rough but after 5 minuets they break in. Unlike kitty string, these strings hold their color and shape very nicely, they still have that touch of softness which is really awesome. These strings are great for slacks to! but aren’t to thick. I love these strings and I rate them 10/10

I actually agree 100%.

Been using neon yellow blueprint forever, and it’s a fantastic value.

Amazing string.

That’s what I’m using, too. Totally agree.

Too rough, don’t like where the knot is tied, too long, but also hard to re-tie since there’s not enough extra.

I have this problem with the length. Sometimes I just leave it like that a little too long or else cut it and make it a little too short. Anything else would take too long to do per string.

I like the string overall. I didn’t think I’d use it after trying the first string of the 100-pack. It’s a little rough on the fingers, but I’ve gotten used to that.

I play with gloves and prefer thick/heavy string anyways

I really like this string. Nice and grippy.

Ive not been able to find any in stock anywhere yet. But ill keep looking. Heard too many good things about Blueprint.

How long are they? Compared to Kitty?? I prefer longer string and I end up using tall kitty just for the extra inch and end up waisting the rest :frowning:

I have used them extensively and find that they are too thick for use with any yoyo with a gap under 4.5mm. I don’t use them anymore.

i find anything thinner than those are too thin for a gap over 4.5mm