Nine Months Video!

This is a video that @yoyoace helped put together for me! I’ve been yoyoing for nine months now and just got a 3rd place at the Texas State yoyo contest.

1 Like

Cool stuff. Congratulations on the placing. This must have been an exciting time. You’ve made a ton of progress for just playing nine months. Keep it up!

1 Like

Nice job! Really cool video :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

So good for 9 months! : O
you have lots of really nice flow too. Yoyoing seems to come natural for you. Nice stuff!

1 Like

most people get to where you are in a year and a half… youve come very far since your first video.

1 Like

Wow. Thanks Guys! btw. Does anyone know if there are going to be any more contests that are fairly close to Arkansas that are not already on yoyocontest.com?

if it isn’t on the yoyocontest site then chances are it don’t exist…

1 Like

That’s really nice. You’re doing great and you give me hope. I’ve only been throwing for 3 or 4 months. I would love to be that good in 6 more.months.

And congratulations on placing 3rd. That’s awesome. I’m going to try the sports ladder at a competition this year. I can’t even imagine going into the freestyle section.

1 Like

Thanks guys! It means a lot:P

Man I think we are either at the same level or you’re better than me and I have been doing it for 3 years. Congrats man keep working hard, you got talent!

Glad I was able to help you with this. I know it’s been said already, but you really are displaying some serious talent for the amount of time you’ve been throwing. Keep practicing man, you’ve got style.

Thanks Dude :slight_smile:

Thanks again for helping out :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone for all the support :slight_smile:

Sick man

I’m working on month 5 and I’m not even that close! You are good

too good…

Man, this kid a demon

how well do you guys think i could do

at a regionals?