What are you willing to do for an irony?

Here’s what I did:
Set the link to the Irony Jpx under bookmarks and make it an application under my home screen. Everytime I got on my phone before checking messages or doing anything else I would check if the Irony Jpx was in stock or was announced when it would restock. I also asked on the forums when it would restock, and on multiple social media places to hopefully have an idea of when it would restock. I kid you not when I say I checked well over 100 times a day. Since I knew that the Jpx order would come with the Blueprint strings I checked constantly for those too. Just to see if they recieved the Jpx’s yet. On Thursday night I saw that the blueprint strings were released and knew that the Jpx’s had to be releasing shortly so I checked constantly that night and the Jpx didn’t restock untill the next day. Unfortunately when it releases I’m was on a six hour bus ride on a school bus back from a business thing for my high school. I was unable to get one despite spending hours of my life each day trying to get a Jpx. I went way too far trying to get a Jpx practically going insane with the time I spent trying to get one and yet I was extremely unlucky and I was not able to get one. I would say on a scale of 1-10 the effort I put in was a 100.