YYF Replay

Am I the only one who thinks this different color cap design thing YYF has been doing lately is a complete turnoff?

i do agree that sometimes the color caps aren’t really the color i care for… maybe if they did some colors that go with each other better then i might be a little more interested.

I think it’s like any other yo-yo release I’ve seen. Some people will find a color that they like, others will not. Those who don’t like the colors now, can always wait until the next run. I love the look of the yellow/pink combo.

By the way, these will cost between $15-$20. :wink:

http://photo1.ask.fm/547/257/643/-249996969-1soljl3-6l9olpjesl6o500/preview/file.jpg

*Photo from YoyoFactory ask.fm

I kinda cant refuse that price

Blue/orange <3

I propose for the next run, a YoyoExpert Edition, red with black cap and white logo. ;D

I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE THAT JOKE !!!

1 Like

Yellow Pink and Blue Orange and for the price muuuuaaaahh.

I like the smoke and blue, too.

Why did that take me until now to get that joke.

Yup, I knew that was coming

I still don’t get it

He said “SOMEONE made a topic about it” and then the forum member, named Someone, said, “No I didn’t” because he was not the one who started the topic.

OHHHHH thanks

Loll lol the perks of having that username are endless

I was throwing my Japan Collection ONEstar yesterday. It’s a cool YYF throw in that same price range. I can’t wait to compare the two and see which one I prefer. It’s nice to have options in every price range.

It seems like most companies say that their plastic yoyo plays better than any other at the price. I’m hoping that this one actually DOES play better than the rest though, and it’s not just a claim like most companies. Only time will tell.

^^ Mmm good point.

I’m curious!

This yoyo looks excellent. Too bad it’s 68g. That’s just too heavy for my taste. 65g would have been great.

I think that was Gentry’s opinion about his new signature and no “claim” by the company. They seem happy with the feedback received. We’re free to buy and decide for ourselves if we agree with his opinion. I’m looking forward to it.

YoyoFactory posted that the weight is not too heavy, but just right to compliment the other specs of the throw. You might end up liking this one, you never know.