YYF Replay

I was throwing my Japan Collection ONEstar yesterday. It’s a cool YYF throw in that same price range. I can’t wait to compare the two and see which one I prefer. It’s nice to have options in every price range.

It seems like most companies say that their plastic yoyo plays better than any other at the price. I’m hoping that this one actually DOES play better than the rest though, and it’s not just a claim like most companies. Only time will tell.

^^ Mmm good point.

I’m curious!

This yoyo looks excellent. Too bad it’s 68g. That’s just too heavy for my taste. 65g would have been great.

I think that was Gentry’s opinion about his new signature and no “claim” by the company. They seem happy with the feedback received. We’re free to buy and decide for ourselves if we agree with his opinion. I’m looking forward to it.

YoyoFactory posted that the weight is not too heavy, but just right to compliment the other specs of the throw. You might end up liking this one, you never know.

YoyoFactory posted that the weight is not too heavy, but just right to compliment the other specs of the throw. You might end up liking this one, you never know.
[/quote]
You may be right. I’m not opposed to trying the yoyo despite its weight. It could still play very well.

65gm and oversized - full volume profile would be like throwing a wiffle ball.

If weight is your only measuring stick onestar is close to 65 already.

I am excited for this release! Seeing the Replay in all those Colors :o I need one of each!! :wink:
68g’s is probably going to feel just fine!

I have an oversized plastic weighing 58g that feels great to use.

1 Like

Whoa! What is the trick at 1:24 where the string shoots up through the yoyo?
That was awesome!

I think it’s this.  Pretty close, anyway.

1 Like

It looks great on video, that’s for sure.  I’ll embed the vid.

1 Like

i m always the last to post in a thread
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,83612.0.html

1 Like

When I was first reading this, I thought the first line was sarcasm.

I’m excited to buy one, though. Even if it seems like I end up buying ten $15 yoyos hoping to match the performance of one $100 or $150 yoyo and failing miserably. It’s just fun to try different stuff, I guess.

Haha. No, I literally retyped what he wrote. I’m rarely sarcastic.

Ooh nice sarcasm! JK :smiley:

And, what does the JK have to do with any of this? This is a Replay thread. Stay on topic!

:smiley: JK…JK!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMmRmrW_bTcy58vVn5Ssm7gsXCpwRzPzxfmjKsB324-FSjUXJDsQ

1 Like

JK :smiley:

I love plastics! Can’t wait to give this a throw :slight_smile: