YYF Replay

^ Wow, nice images there. Have you guys seen the new color Replays popping up? Maybe blue and green are coming. ;D YoyoFactory posted this one:

From @yoyofactory Instagram:

https://scontent-lga1-1.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11363688_1629340690642097_605118103_n.jpg

Eric Koloski posted this one on his IG account:

https://igcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/11355131_1399411127053582_1907049142_n.jpg

Blue and Green! Ok so I bought a pair of them in attempt to do 3A.

Liking these yoyos, for the $15 price point, they’re really good! I noticed everyone had these and/or were buying these at BAC. I think my color swap was a good choice, it kind of stood out among the crowd of Replays being thrown :slight_smile:

These colors are part of their “Summer” collection that they’ll be releasing shortly.

Oddly the new replay pro I bought at the bac is heavier than the first released replay pro. I’ll take a pic of them being wieghed to show everyone. Has anyone else notice this?

I do not own one but a buddy of mine does. I agree. plastic does seem kinda cheap. But for 15 bucks, it plays very well. Can’t ask too much for a 15 dollar throw.

I agree, for $15 you can’t ask for much. It comes with a center trac bearing. Which is a steal. As I said the newer released replay pro is alot heavier than the when the replay pro was released a of weeks ago. Weird I know. But once I get out of dialysis I will show everyone with a pic of the difference. Also Eric Koloski used the replay pro in his BAC finals. And it played like a champ, just as he did.

here is the replay pro I purchased a couple of weeks ago, it s the one with the teal color in the middle. weight: 2.42 oz
The one with the orange in the middle is the one I purchased at BAC.
weight: 2.46 oz
Both have no string on them, and are as is coming out of the box.
So it would seem the newer replay pros are just a tad bit heavier.

The shape of this thing looks a lot like my Too Hot.
Anyone have both? Does it play similarly?

My Too HOT is a lot more stable than my daughter’s replay. That said, the Replay is a fun throw and I can hit my tricks on it,but, it does notice sloppy play more than the Too HOT.

For me,the Too HOT feels lighter on the string than the Replay, even though they are about the same weight. I also feel the Too HOT spins longer, even though both have a center track bearing. Perhaps the Too HOT has more rim weight.

However, the Replay is a huge value, maybe an unbeatable throw for the cost.

1 Like

Perhaps the Too Hot is metal and the Replay is plastic.

Whoa! Upon further inspection the Too Hot IS metal! :smiley:

Exactly so it isn’t a surprise that the TooHOT is more stable and has longer spin times than a Replay. I found French’s analysis a bit redundant.

This doesn’t always affect the stability of throws.

1st person to mention stability.

Both these yoyo are very stable.

1 Like

The replay I bought Saturday is heavier than the one I bought when it first came out about a couple of weeks ago.

by half a gram.

But it *often does.

my replay is way more stable than say a Werrd poo… but I did get to type poo, so at least the poo has that going for it.

poo

You can still feel a difference in it.

Ok, I’ve played the Replay for some time now and it’s become a go-to throw for me. I really like it now.

Oh wow! It’s more stable than poo. A stirring endorsement indeed.