YYF Replay

Haha. No, I literally retyped what he wrote. I’m rarely sarcastic.

Ooh nice sarcasm! JK :smiley:

And, what does the JK have to do with any of this? This is a Replay thread. Stay on topic!

:smiley: JK…JK!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMmRmrW_bTcy58vVn5Ssm7gsXCpwRzPzxfmjKsB324-FSjUXJDsQ

1 Like

JK :smiley:

I love plastics! Can’t wait to give this a throw :slight_smile:

I found my old Butterfly from way too many years ago.

Will there be any credit for best epic fail?

meant for fixed axle contest thread?

Wow. Yeah.
I’m an idiot. Or my phone is acting up.

Probably the first one.

the hype is starting to get to my dog, and by that i mean he wont. stop. barking.

its also getting controll of-I NEED YOYOFACTORY REPLAY OR ALL GOLDFISH WILL DROWN-my mind, i swear i might be going crazy…

meh. probably not :slight_smile:

Anyone seen their ask.fm picture of it?

you mean this?

http://photo1.ask.fm/547/257/643/-249996969-1soljl3-6l9olpjesl6o500/preview/file.jpg

The cup is like exactly the same as the Regen

*Cap

You can’t see inside the cap so, you can’t claim how they are similar.

Are some of these plastics getting metal added to the rims on the inside for more rim weight?
I thought I read something like that somewhere, but maybe I misunderstood.
I can’t remember where I thought I read it or I would post a link.

Anyway, it looks like the replay could have enough space to hide something like that.

(I’m not talking about things like the dark magic II and the SR-71. I mean like a metal ring inside the plastic rim.)

The metal rings add cost. The way they get the cost down and also get rim heft is with the size of the rims, etc to get it to play the way that it does, however that may be.

Weight rings might be nice, but don’t think it’s gonna happen since this costs $16. Saw in the coming soon area of another sight.

But is that a thing?
I mean internal to the yoyo?
I know some of the yoyo jams have dark magic style metal edges, but do any of the plastics have them buried in the rim?

Fast 201 has a metal weight ring :slight_smile:

Oh yeah! That’s right!
I knew there was at least one of them.

a review is up on another site