YYF Replay

So, apparently, YYF is working on a new Gentry Stein signature called the Replay? Does anyone have any information on this? I just now saw it in the GentryxJohnAndo video and I am interested in knowing more about it.

Thanks

all I know is you can psuedo pre-order one as a perk in the yoyofactory indiegogo.

The YYF Replay from a few years back maybe? I had a couple of themā€¦ if itā€™s the same, decent yoyoā€™s for very inexpensive!

Stolen from ā€œbombsquadsā€ tumblr

the ā€˜newā€™ replay is a total redesign from the little Ben has said

1 Like

hereā€™s a video of Gentry playing with it. canā€™t tell much from the video other than it looks large and plastic.

Yoyofactory has said on ask.fm that the only thing in common is the name. Itā€™s a complete redesign.

Nice thread Zorro. :wink: Does anyone have specs on it?

1 Like

it was a plastic avant garde, a failed project in 2010, i have one of the solid white ones from worlds that i got for 10 bucks.

Looks like plastic MVP

Yes, that is the video I saw it in.

Thanks, but I have no idea about anything and everything is a mystery that only YYFBen knows about. I canā€™t wait until he releases information on it.

BIG NICā€™s pictures certainly make it look that way, but according to Ben, this will be a completely new design. Iā€™m excited to know about it. I like all things Gentry.

Yea it looks big and plasticy I thought it was a flight for a second.

Until he did 1A, right?

Looks cool in the video from what can be seenā€¦ But I like anything in that clearish yellow neon whateveryoucallthatcolor! :wink:
Someone has to have some pictures of this NEW Reply!?! :-X

yea

Thereā€™s an ok picture on the Indiegogo page.

Oh wow, in all honesty, that looks awful.

I kind of like itā€¦ ;)not the color combos but the organic shape looks nice!

I am already wanting one just a littleā€¦ more pictureā€™s hopefully!

You can see some pictures of replay on their Instagram page.

Thanks for the infoā€¦ Definitely looks cool! I am in for oneā€¦ Liking the one Ando is using too, kind of a clear black?! :o
May need to grab both colors!! :slight_smile:

You get a pretty good look at it at the beginning of this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhzRUCymDvU