We aren't fooling around.

The One Drop Tirant b/c Ti…titanium…ill stop
also…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLuZl-0Pjuo
jk i seriously have no idea

a little off topic, but it would be pretty cool for onedrop to make a titanium version of the Downbeat, still with side effects (and just when you thought the Downbeat had enough heft to it! lol jk). They could call it the “Timeout”. Again, really bad titanium pun, but you get my general idea. :stuck_out_tongue:

When the Sovereign came out the Project 2 was still in production. That was an almost 68 gram yoyo. I remember talking to Shawn (The Machinist) and he told me that he decided to have fun and run the P2 code on an extra bit of titanium. He only did one half because after doing the calculations he figured that building the full yoyo would make a throw that was well over 100 grams. A titanium Downbeat would rip your finger off… could be fun. :slight_smile:

It’ll be One Drop’s take on a sleeper yoyo like C3’s BTH. ;D

Heck no. Although I would love to get my hands on a titanium Downbeat… rename that thing Spark Monster. All that heft would keep it planted on the concrete and would probably create some killer fireworks. :slight_smile:

Isn’t there a Magnesium Project around somewhere?

Custom engraved for Ernie of General Yo.

1 Like

Speaking of General yo, how’s the collab going?

1 Like

Yep.

Thats cool

Great, someone got the prototype wet and now it has multiplied. Better not feed it after midnight or it will become a real beast.

1 Like

If I were OD I would toss one of those bad boys in the pool, see what happens

You always look so cool when spaceships come out of the pool

The desire is real. Seems like they’re going with the name ‘ciTizen’ based off their instagram.

I’m really hoping that these aren’t going to be one of those ‘entire stock is gone the second the countdown hits zero’ kind of things. I’m no good at speed-checkout-ing so if the run is too limited, I’m done for. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do we know if this is going to be a YYE exclusive?

I’m also hoping it’s not an immediate sellout. Even if it lasts a day or so, that’s good enough. I have the money ready, and I’ve nabbed super quick sellouts before, I’d just prefer not to have to be on the ball. I’m thinking the price tag might prevent it from being too fast, but I could be totally wrong, seeing how people love OD (rightfully so).

Can you just take my money already? :wink:

My Sovereign needs a buddy!

Maybe I’m looking at it wrong, but those axels and bearing seats look tiny. Will this yoyo use a C size bearing?

That part hasn’t been machined yet.

3 Likes

I need to unfollow this thread :frowning:

Why? This is a beautiful yo-yo. :slight_smile: