Looking for pictures of a Yomega Kerrari

I know this is an odd request, but does anyone have one of these?

I’m a graphic designer and hung out on the scene in the mid-2000’s. I designed the graphics for this yoyo in exchange for one, but I never received it. Looking for a hi-res picture for my portfolio/archives. It would be nice to see how it turned out. Maybe in exchange I can post some cool stuff from my collection. Or maybe someone knows where I can buy one?

Btw I did not choose the color… If it were up to me they would have been bright green/pink :wink:

Found this one for you!

Just a google search but I found this. Not sure if it’s what you are looking for though.

Edit - ninja’ed!

this thread gave me the MAJOR feels :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Did you establish a contract with Yomega before accepting and completing the job?

:cry: hope ya did, kinda late now though. As a big company, I can’t understand why they would pay for your work with a yoyo. Unless it has to do with the fact that the kerrari was produced by rhody o, and distributed by yomega.

Edit, helping- http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yoyo/images/0/09/Yomega_Kerrari.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130512015506

Would love to see some pics of your collection! Would be interesting to see some of the older stuff you have :slight_smile: Also, you didn’t miss out on much, the Kerrari wasn’t exactly a good YoYo.