I am finally back again too

Wow, 18 hours, it appears 1,080 minutes have passed in the yoyo world. There’s been new revelations in the “Well Known Thread” and a few astonishing appraisals. I hope you’ll manage to catch up.

That guy blew through a number of stop signs.

In the last 18 hours, I received a new yoyo. I threw it once and it was silent. But after playing it for an hour or so, it got louder and louder and now it’s practically responsive! :stuck_out_tongue:

Some thick lube will quiet that puppy down considerably. :wink:

Oh man! You’ve totally miss the new 7A style where you throw the yoyo with your toes.

The current 7A world champion is John “I’m a Pc” Hodgeman who won his championship at the world 7A competition which was held at the bottom of the Marianas Trench, the lowest part of the ocean.

Also, everyone has gone back to fixed axel wooden yoyos. Except for the 4A players who use the new helium filled titanium yoyos.

Oh, and the new world champion is Burt Reynolds.

Nothing crazy all the yoyos went crazy on your fingers all day yesterday.

help, my yoyo wont sleep.

Have you tried giving it some ZzzNyquil??

1 Like

They released the pietanium on June 86, 1357 for three pinapples exactly.

there are now invisible yoyos AND string, as shown here on this table…

Yoyodoc? Does anyone even remember this guy? Welcome back! ::slight_smile:

Remember him? I don’t even remember you!!

Well I edited a video last night it will be sweet its for abby1371 its pretty awesome you’ll wanna see it when its done

I missed you.

Will they come with splash anodization? That’s probably extra isn’t it?

Yeah and we all need the box!

I just want the table.

The whole world blew up. These are the ghosts of the people who once were on this forum using ghost computers and ghost wifi and 4g.

that is the WORST idea i have ever heard my ears hear. JK

but really tho, instead of splash, they did something new…

INTRODUCING the new Hsalps finish!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

and with the new (and apparently improved, my manager just told me to throw that in) Hsalps finish you get a FREE lifetime supply of air! Warning: Not valid while underwater, choking, dead, or in space.

Batteries not included. Whoops.

OMG OMG OMG! I do SO want a hsalps finish on my next Yoyo. Will it make it.more floaty?

No…if anything it will make the yoyo anchor down so much that 8/5 llamas will have to drive headlamps down to the EXACT center of the earth. So in other words, it will add around the number of pounds it takes for a school bus to do just under 9.87654321 roundhouse kicks around the HQ of the makers of the only grapefruit to ever exist. In a nutshell, you really just have to believe in the fact that the only food to ever exist is flavored.

Once again, if it wasn’t clear enough, batteries are not included. :wink: