YoYo WorkShop x YoYo Expert Armament T-Shirt Contest!!!

YO YO YO!

Andre and I teamed up to bring you a cool Forum contest to win a YoYo WorkShop Armament T-Shirt (Sizes available are Adult Small through Extra Large)!

::RULES::
1.) Refer to the picture below, and correctly guess ALL of the colorways that will be available this Friday (March 27th) for The Armament first release at YYE. Be advised that some of them may not be pictured :slight_smile:

2.) You can only guess once. Anyone who guesses more than once is disqualified.

3.) This contest will end Friday March 27th, at the time The Armament is released.

4.) HAVE FUN!

Thanks for playing! See you in the forums, and don’t forget to grab The Armament this Friday!!!

-Wayne
YoYo WorkShop
“Engineered For FUN!”

I’ll have a go! :smiley: IDK if you are stocking all of your old colorways, so I kinda listed them all (I think)…

Edited to not give people hints ._.
-Myriad-
-Reptile-
-Plasma Arc-
-NEVR-Dull-
-Michelangelo-
-Orb Weaver-

Well, since I don’t know the names of the colorways, I guess I’ll just pick seven of the 9 Buggot listed ::slight_smile: Sorry for the slight copy pasta

Reptile
Midnight grapefruit
Nevr dull
Michelangelo
Plasma arc
EOD
Orb weaver

Omg man I swear if you win ;D
I shouldn’t have listed out the ones that are definitely going to be there. :-[ :-X

Myriad
Plasma arc
Nevrdull
Reptile
Michelangelo
Parker story sig

???

I’ll just steal Gijoey’s idea but use the 2 he didn’t.

Midnight Grapefruit
Reptile
Plasma Arc
NEVR-Dull
Michelangelo
Scarlet Knight
Frieza

EDIT… tried doing a little research on these throws but couldn’t find a profile shot. anybody got one?

Here’s a shot of a bunch of them with a few of them in “profile” view. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i got no brilliant idea on the colorways as ive been outta this for quite a few years… but the word… SEXY comes to mind, i feel like that is a good fit… good luck everybody, those are some very unique throws…

Reptile
Myriad
NVR-DULL
Orb Weaver
Plasma Arc
Michelangelo

Myriad
Reptile!
Plasma Arc
NEVR-Dull
Michelangelo
Orb Weaver

Leftylink WINS!
Contact YYE and let them know you won! Enjoy the shirt!

-Wayne

1 Like

Congrats! I was also on that page but I already had one chance lel shouldve waited till the opage came out

Woooo thanks Wayne! Really liking what you and David have been doing with YYWS! I’ve been keeping an eye on your products since the Tornad-Yo V1 and the Armament looks so neat. Unfortunately my purchasing abilities as a high school student are pretty limited haha, but keep doing what you’re doing and hopefully I’ll be able to at least try this awesome looking throw :slight_smile:

That is a NICE picture, even if it is sideways XD