New Japanese Bi-Metal

Julio Robles for president

I’m really looking forward to this. I only hope I don’t miss out on the opportunity to snag one.

If this is in any way doable then count me in!

I would vote for him. He’ll establish the best diplomatic relationship with Japan.

going this far just to stop the cheap yyfs?

I don’t know how you got that idea. I have nothing against yyf.

I’m on the same page with Sengoku. IrPad and DS bearing. Excellent choice!

Nobunaga is on its way soon!!!

It comes with a DS bearing, ir pads, and a sick bag?

Possibly >$190

The specs

The engraving

The black blast

The quality

Words do not express how excited I am

Getting closer! 4 more weeks.

When I see “sick bag” I think of a bag for puking in. I’m like… “Why do they want a sick bag with a yoyo?”

^^^ LOL! That gave me a real chuckle.

Along with the black the purples are coming!

About the “sick bag” (lol, that one was good. :stuck_out_tongue:

The pouch is made of moist absorbent material to keep the yoyo dry, it also have a nylon interior to prevent specs of cotton reaching the yoyo.

And I forgot… the Nobunaga is being assembled by Gundams!!

1 Like

SOLD

Any chance of matte black?

What was the release? I didn’t see it

Neohamster, is that the same type of bag that the tp shake came in? The shake pouch looks incredibly similar but got worn very quickly.

I only put it in my bag and it was never stretched but it started to tear around the edges.

Just wanted to know if you were using the same one and if you have tested the bag over time.

I have no idea which bags TP use, they look similar, but I don´t know if they are the same.
I haven´t test it over time :frowning:

At least the bags I´m using are made in Japan, as far as I know the Shake is chinese, but im not sure if the bags are chinese as well.

Price revealed 19,900 yen ($168 US Dollar)

Price includes shipment from Japan

If you want to have it from YYE to have faster shipping, it´ll help if you send an email to YYE and request it, to send good number of units to America before release date.
Also, if there are enough requests by early next week, Sengoku will make a YYE edition RED Nobunaga, so email André Boulay if you want this to happen! :slight_smile: