YoyoFactory's Dream Titanium Released July 17th!

Well…you got 1 out of the 3 correct…I’d love to see you do a paint by numbers picture.

1 Like

What do you mean by that I don’t understand?

It’s no surprise that when you get a “Hulk Smash” colourway yoyo, you get green and purple! Not green and blue. :slight_smile:

Gotta say, I played a friend’s Ti Dream yesterday, and that has to be the best playing yoyo I’ve ever used, hands down. Not saying it ruined other yoyos for me, but the Dream absolutely kills

The Amazing Bag Man I loved that part!

initially I wasn’t a fan of the plastic dream, but once I threw the gold ctx into it, it smoothed out and I find myself playing it more than the other 2.

Pleased with the Purple ;D
Aurora Borealis Replay Pro :o Thanks YoYoFactory!!!

1 Like

That Replay looks Sick!

I want the big dream.
Release date?

Is the purple Dream a prototype? What color are the caps on the Aurora Replay?

1 Like

I think it was a defect in coloring and YYF posted about it on their FB. He then contacted YYF about getting it over the blue non-defect ones. Just what I think happened.

The Purple is an electroplate mistake? They called it “Suprise Purple”. It’s what I was offered instead of the numbered version I had coming originally.

The caps are neon yellow on the Replay Pro :wink:

Wow, those look DREAMy, you’re so lucky! :wink:

That purple Dream is sick.

Yoyodoc sent me a few nice photos of his Titanium Dream mods. I don’t think anyone else has one like this right now. Pretty cool huh? Nice work 'doc.

^^ ultra-rad.

Reminds me of what Chris did with the hoodride peak.

I neeeeeed those pink throws. Let me repeat that… NEEEEED

That single pink and clear throw? I’m not even sure what it is-- it’s a pedestal for the Dream right now. :wink:

It’s a prototype… And it’s really really really good.