YoyoFactory's Dream Titanium Released July 17th!

inb4 irs troll

I sure hope they don’t. They already approved my refund apparently, so it should be less than 3 weeks before I get it deposited.

I’m not really concerned about number. I’m going to select silver regardless. When I think Ti, I think silver.

I got that email just shortly after I had posted that. Can’t wait to get the ShuTas, though with me being the very last one to buy I’m not expecting to get a choice of color, I’m sure they’ll ship me the last 2 left. Still way more than worth it. Thinking about giving the second one to a friend who has picked up yoyoing but only has one throw.

cool :sunglasses:.

OMG, here is the new update on the Facebook page by Big Ben

I’m so close to pulling the trigger on this. Someone help me rationalize it so I feel better about spending this kind of money on a throw ;).

It’s made of titanium.

It will survive the zombie apocalypse if that ever happens. So…pull the trigger. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am really debating that 100 No Mystery Pack… It’s a cool deal

That’s all the reason I needed ;D. Thanks!

If they reach $30K, Titanium buyers will get an Aluminum sibling version of the yoyo.

That’s helpful for justifying the spend! It’ll be like a Ti for $150 and an aluminum for $50!

1 Like

You guys should grab them up. Greg’s justification may be a bit better than mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am wishing I had the cash to grab one of these. Though instead I bought a Fidalgo, Play Simply No jive, a SPYY Flying V, Higby’s new Popeye FHZ and ShuTas. For the price of all that I could’ve gotten one. Long story short, it’d make me happy to see you guys get these. If they sell all the $200 packages, I won’t stare at them anymore. Help a brotha out! Haha.

Well, that new perk for hitting $30k solidified me buying one with my refund. Hopefully we get there, a titanium and aluminum version for $200 would be an absolute steal.

The yoyo looks pretty boring to me.

I guess that leaves more for me. ;D I’m hoping to buy another Ti this week, so I can enjoy both colors. According the update, if I get two Ti’s, I will get two aluminum versions of it too. YoyoFactory knows how to keep things exciting.

i had a feeling TA would say this… can’t wait to see your pictures of them though.

It looks like things are slowing down a bit. A look at what’s still available.

Ben had said he would put up some other stuff maybe Friday? He posted on Facebook though that he’s a bit under the weather so that may hold it up.

He’s also working on sending out all the non-Ti stuff so who knows if he’ll get more stuff up soon. :frowning:

Does anyone know if he’s sending out shipping confirmation emails for non-Ti products? Wasn’t sure one way or the other.