YoyoFactory's Dream Titanium Released July 17th!

Wowow. CZPoint is ready already? Nice. Tell me how it’s like when it gets there

Damn that’s pretty amazing for $100 or whatever.

Wait he got all of those for 100 dollars? Just the VKss is more then 100$

yeah. plsu the unreleased yoyo would go much higher I’m betting

What do they mean by personal shopping experience? Is it a perk?

If you can would you review the Unreleased TP throw

It was a perk, yeah I think it was 2/2 or something, you video them and they go around the shop picking stuff for you

Yes, it was a perk. You get to have a video chat with Ben or something and decide what you want for $100 or more guaranteed that you will get something worth more than that.

I’m not quite sure if I’m allowed to post pictures or do a review for the throw… It is unreleased. I will talk to Ben about it. I’ll see.

Wait, did he already ship them out to you?

I believe the $100 was the minimum spending amount. I can imagine his haul cost him a fair bit more, but no doubt he still got some great deals.

Galaxy Edition of the new YYF x TP sounds amazing though. Looking forward to that one hitting the shelves. ;D

Can’t talk about it. SHHHHHH. Until later… ;D ;D ;D

I got the email requesting my color preference for the first 50. I just submitted all my color preferences at the same time, so they don’t have to wait for future emails from me.

1. Blue, with red AL Dream.
  2. Raw Brushed, with gold AL Dream.
  3. Raw Brushed, with gold AL Dream.

What are you guys choosing?

I picked raw brushed Ti and red aluminum. Can’t wait!

raw brushed titanium, gold aluminium.

June is too far away!

Blue and Red. If you don’t like the color when you recieve I bet there will be some trade options.

Well guys, I know the full tally isn’t in yet. But, so far, it looks like that raw brushed is going to be in higher demand than the blue. What do you think? I’m anxious to see what color ends up being the most in demand. I surprised myself wanting the raw brushed even more. :smiley: The blue is beautiful, but the raw brushed has that traditional “ti look.”

Don’t care and don’t care. :slight_smile:

Will take either!

I wish I could be that care free about color. It’s like a really special feature for me. I bet there will be a few other people who reply to YYF with “surprise me.” I’m definitely not one of them. ;D

Actually, I did that one time with a yo-yo purchase. It was nice to do it that time though. A surprise can be fun, with the right throw.

I am beyond confident that the raw brushed will be the one in demand. I predict a great many of the second batch of 50 people will ask if they can eschew getting a number in favour of getting the raw brushed. Not sure if that’s an option for them, but they’ll ask.

Blue Ti and red Al for me. I’m assuming the blue ones will spark also.