Alex Gallimore - Year 5

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted on the forums, but I am back, and I have a new video to share!

4 Likes

Nice work

Sweet baby jingles, that was a serious collection of tricks. The slacks. The tension slacks. The whips! The “where… wha… HOW???” of it all!

That was fantastic. Loved the rejections especially.

Do you ever throw side style? You could come up with some other really smooth tricks.

That whole thing was sidestyle…just with a reversed spin direction. :wink:

How come nobody ever asks “standard breakaway” players if they ever try throwing with a reversed spin direction to discover other tricks? Not trying to sound defensive on Alex’s behalf, but it’s just something I was thinking about earlier today. You NEVER see it… “Cool tricks, but you should try throwing off a modified front throw!”

Well… maybe Alex and Alexis JV say that to people sometimes. I don’t know. :wink:

I never recommended side style, just asked.

There are certain mounts that look incredibly good with frontspin like the ones in this video and others that look incredibly good with sidespin, if it’s called that. (Stuff beginning with double or nothing mounts, etc.)

Seriously, awesome tricks and flow.

Good stuff! I really gotta steal some more of your tricks.

Seriously awesome stuff :o

I couldn’t help but laugh at the end

You better get first at AZ states this year man! Cus if you don’t I will! :wink:

Das some nice stuff. ;D Hope you win AZ states next year.

Dang if that is your 5th year of yo-yoing I am way behind!!! XD

Thanks everyone! I’ve been absent on the forums because the app crashes on iOS 8.

Sooo good. You comin’ to Utah States again?

I’m hoping that I can. Tickets are cheap enough.

Sweet! I wanna learn some of your tricks. :smiley:

For sure man. I’ll definitely find some time for some trick sharing.

Whoa. That was really really good. The editing was icing on the cake.

Thanks man! I’ve been trying to improve the quality of my videos by improving my editing skills. Glad to hear it’s all looking good.

A fantastic video as always. You’re style is so enjoyable to watch man, I knew I’d love this video before I even watched it. Some really amazing slack work going on in there, there were many “whaaaat?!” moments throughout. :slight_smile:

It definitely notices, this was your best video so far. This is definitely going to be saved for when I next need inspiration. ;D

YoyoNews took note, too!

2 Likes