EYYC - Day 2 Results -Merged-

So, I got up at 5:00am my time to watch the EYYC going on in Cracow, Poland. Today was 1A Prelims and the results have been posted.

Moving to finals:

1. Matous Tomes
  2. Vilmos Zoltan Kiss
  3. Aristidis Voultsious
  4. Jan Hlinka
  5. Palli Gudmondsson
  6. Petr Kavka
  7. Michael Malik
  8. Krystof Kindl
  9. Marcin Drzewiecki
  10. Robert Kucera
  11. Matyas Racek
  12. Dmitriy Akinshin
  13. Chingiz Alypspayev
3 Likes

Stream link?

EYYC15.com

Does anybody know what time and day is the next live stream? It’s also going to be the semi finals right?

thanks and ya I think its the semi

There are no semi-finals in this competition. The 13 who went through are qualified for Finals automatically.
Tomorrow’s schedule is as follows:
12:00 – 13:30 Registration
13:00 – 13:30 Trick LADDER
13:30 – 14:00 Spintop
14:00 – 14:45 Opening Ceremony
15:00 – 15:30 2A FINALS
15:30 – 16:30 1A Junior
16:30 – 17:00 Break 30min
17:00 – 17:30 Artistic Performance
17:30 – 18:00 3A FINAL
18:00 – 18:30 Break 30min
18:30 – 19:30 4A FINAL
19:30 – 20:00 1A Open FINAL
20:00 – 20:45 LADDER, Spintop, 2A, 1A Junior, AP, 3A, 4A, 1A Open RESULTS + Award Ceremony

Those times are in Cracow time. EST is six hours behind them. So, at 12:00pm, that is 6am EST.
Live stream is on the home page of the website: http://eyyc15.com/

1 Like

Looks like I oughta set the alarm tomorrow and hope I don’t press the snooze button too many times.

I set the alarm last night, got up early just to find out they started half an hour late. :smiley:

wait so in EST 1A finals are at Noon?

They start at 9am EST.

DANGIT I’ll be in school

I missed the 1A’s today, do you know what hour and minute to set the video at on EYYC15.com to watch it?

EDIT: NVM won’t load anymore. Guess I’ll just have to wait for 1A Open Finals tomorrow.

EDIT: NVM IT’S WORKING AGAIN!

Everything is being recorded. You can either go back an watch the livestream or wait for the videos to be posted on YouTube. Somebody there is filming.

1A Prelims started at 1:30:00 about. Tomorrow’s broadcasting will start somewhere around 6:20:00, but I don’t know when they will actually start the contest. It depends on when broadcasting starts. Prelims started today at 6:00am, but broadcasting had been going since 4:30am my time.
Also, if it is currently live, the video will automatically take you to the live feed instead of you having to scroll through it.

So if I get home after the competition is almost over will I be able to rewatch the stream from their website

No Janos in finals?

No Vashek, Plamek or Carlos Braun either! What’s going on here… :-X

Vashek didn’t compete

Aye, that’s what I was alluding to. It seems a few of the big names chose not to compete this year. Shame. :-\

That being said, it did just occur to me that Carlos may already be seeded to finals from last year, so I guess there’s a chance he’s still competing.

Carlos is qualified for Finals.

Those qualified for finals are:
Jakub Dekan
Gabriel Szalay
Grzegorz Wojcik
Daniel Tamariz
Carlos Braun
Armando La Rocca
Alexandar Bachvarov
Janos Karancz
Tal Mordoch
Jakub Wawrzyniak
Leonid Nemchik
Paul Regnier

But, no Vashek Kroutil this year. It’s actually a little depressing. I was looking forward to seeing what he was going to do. :frowning:

1A Open Final is about to start! Go go go! http://eyyc15.com/

I know I’ve been the know-it-all from this post, but does anybody know who’s competing in the open division?