velocity yoyo problems

[range, butits author=Yo-YoPro link=topic=82175.msg923892#msg923892 date=1424911543]
It’s been a while since I throw’d my Velocity…, As far as I remember, it was a great Yo-Yo if you knew how to keep it up and maintain it. From the posted pic by the OP, I would suggest that the 3 adjustable prongs need to be relined up with the little holes on the Yo-Yo Halves…

But yeah, as I as I remember from my experience with this Yo-Yo. It is one of the best you can get in it’s price thisQuoteDuncan, ModTricks required A LOT of twerking and tweaking to get it just right for your own style of play. It was probably the best “String Trick Beginner to String army Intermediate Transitioner Yo-Yo” I’ve played with but this kind of stuff is why I haven’t recommended it much.

You may want to consider getting a Duncan Butterfly XT with LARGE SG Sticker’d C-Size Bearing Duncan Mod Spacers(*Comes with a KonKave 2) or the YoYoFactory Whip. The Whip is amazing for the price, doubt it not.
[/quote]
Well thx but ami found out it was cracked under the the white things but I really pushed it off limit