Favorite throw? why?

The best playing Yo-Yo I own is a Torque with an NSK Bearing…, My Favorite Yo-Yo is the Duncan Butterfly and it’s variations from Wood to Modern Day Throw with the Mod Spacers and a KonKaved style Bearing plus ALL the BC Yo-Yo’s. BC Apollo, Rainbow, Blackbird…, I’d really like to get the Tom Kuhn BB Woods and see how they throw.

My CLYYW BvsM. I love the weight, the finish, response, all if it. It’s an amazing throw and take it with me everywhere

I have a new favorite now. It’s YoyoFactory Supernova 7075

Chief. Its a good all around yoyo for me, I feel like it can do everything I want it to do.

ART Shout

Blood, Sweat, Tears…

MFD Ape-x, just a fun throw.

For me it’s the Onedrop Rally because it’s just so much fun. It looks so clean and elegant, plays wonderfully and comes with that fun-factor that you get only with a good old plastic. Easily my favourite yoyo, nothing else even comes close. ;D

Great shout. I don’t feel the Yelets gets nearly enough love, it’s a really good little throw. I never planned on buying one because I don’t normally like undersized yoyos, but after winning one from Totalartist, I learned not to judge a yoyo based on it’s specs. :wink:

Gotta love TA’s good ol’ prizes. I would have never found out how amazing a CLYW Avalanche was without her fun little forum contests that always give away some spectacular prizes.

That reminds me a brought up the Chief earlier but another throw thats not my complete favorite that is a really good throw. Is the YYF shutter particularly the blasted version. Its cheap it finger spins it grinds it does horizantle it pretty much does anything you can throw at it. I mean it did win worlds

ILYY Noctu… Just cause it looks menacing. I’ve wantes one since I started yoyoing and finally found one. It’s being shipped tomorrow

The Oxygene Oxy Hyperion

It has such a unique form factor, not to mention that it is made of titanium.

All around great throw :slight_smile:

Tough call - either my Too H. O. T. or my Spin Dynamics Flow. Both love grinding and seem to spin forever.

French

I switched, its the positron, it just feels sooo good to play.

For me it is any and every YYF, but my favorite yoyos right now are my Paul Han Onestar, and Gacek edition Space Cowboy. I also have a nostalgic bond with the 2012 Genesis (first metal, stripped) Blue WHiP (first ball bearing yoyo, I actually still have it to this day) Aviator (got state title with it, still own), and Starlite (landed my first horizontal tricks on it, but it broke…R.I.P Starlite :’() The only YYF I don’t really care for (but might be getting a 3a pair of in the future) is the CZM8, I’m just not a big fan of it. (sry Buggot :P)

Honestly, I’ve fallen in love with the first run peak. Not too bad for a 9 year old throw.

Hands down the General-Yo Hatrick. The finish on it is amazing, perfect shape and size for me, and the grinds are just ummfff…

Second would have to be the CLYW Peak. I just love the shape and size and how it plays. The colorways are nice too!

Onedrop chik. it has the perfect size, shape, and weight for me, and i love how it feels on the string.

YYF Supernova. It’s smooth. It’s stable. It spins long. What’s not to like?

Whimsy roar I love the shape and it’s really smooth.

My favorite also depends on how I feel at the time. But, lately, it’s the YoyoFactory TooH.O.T., stable, fast, solid, comfortable in your hands, great value, and the list goes on.

I noticed that the OP’s favorite yo-yo is the Ricochet. That yo-yo blew my mind, and it’s a joy to throw every time I play it. I am so happy that yo-yo was made. It’s a powerful, stable, long spinning undersized organic throw. I also switch up with the Genesis, Avant Garde, Shutter, Cypher and several others. I have lots of favorites, and do better with a top 10 list than having to choose just one.

Agreed. And quiet. Some might like some sound but being so quiet with the stock bearing allows me to throw when my kids are sleeping nearby where I always like to be. A great throw.

2 Likes