Omikron Yoyo Holster from Legyoyo

I recently ordered a green/gray Omikron Legyoyo Holster from Legyoyo on this forum. http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,52594.0.html

It was 10 dollars and another 1 dollar for tracking. So 11 dollars in total.

The amazing thing about Legyoyo is he ran out of the darker green that I wanted, so he had to order a new batch of that color just to make my holster. The cost? Nothing on my end! Thanks a bunch for your gracious and polite manner Legyoyo.

I have to say, WOW! I can’t believe this thing only costed me 11 dollars. It definitely feels and looks like a 20 dollar yoyo holster. The quality is incredible. After feeling it around and looking at it, it is very durable and will last a long time.

Photographs,

Packaging

Papers

Holster (Yoyo is Summit, not included)

3 Likes

Nice photo! I can see why you wanted that particular green. :wink:

Legyoyo’s holsters are legit.

Well, I was looking at the photos of his different kinds of holsters and colors, and saw the Omikron Jr. photo and thought “MUST GET NOW! but in Omikron’s non-jr size.” It matches my yoyos color scheme, at least until I can get all green side effects onto my One Drops.

Wow! Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means means to me, really

I’ll be adding this as a reference for sure!

Thanks again!

Yeah his holders are truly legit. I have had one for about 2 years now? I don’t know how long but its still going strong. The last longer than the cheap YYF and YYJ holders I used to have.

It looks so great, now I’m super tempted to get one for my CZM8. How does the holder work?

It really depends which holster you buy. The one I have, you place the yoyo between the two strands and move the chunk strand that’s closest to the mountain climbing clip down to secure the yoyo. To remove it, you slide it back up.

I really like it a lot, I might end up buying a few more next month with the same colors but different styles.