Amplified Return Tops - Official News

I mean it’s really just you and Sebby. Jk. There’s a decent group of really good throwers down there.

I was really surprised at the level of play at SEC yesterday. Everybody was just so good!

From what I’ve gathered, SEC was a really high skill level event. With only .3 points separating 15th place from the final spot in 1A finals. Was this your first regional? How would you say GA states compared to it?

Yes it was my first regional, and in terms of skill level, SEC has definitely had the highest level of talent to a contest that I’ve attended, given that the only other contest I’ve been to is GA States

The SEC’s skill level was definitely higher than anything I’ve been to before. At FL States, the level was also really high (more so than GA), but the level at this past weekend’s event topped both. I hope you, GoCrazy, can come next year.

I realize I never answered your question. My 5A freestyle was pitiful. I barely hit anything. Yes, JonRob took home the division, Adam Reeder got 2nd, Adam Wolfgang got 3rd, Jarrett Pond got 4th, and I got 5th. We five qualified for nats.

At least you have some time to sharpen up before Nationals. Are you going?

Doubt it. I would really like to go but I just can’t afford it.

I hear you. I want to make it to Nats and GA states. You know when that is?

I believe GA States will be on October 3 at the Georgia State Fair where it was last year.

October 10*

Yes, and at the Georgia Tech/Under the Couch venue. I just now found that out.

I definitely plan on being in attendance. Thanks for the info!

Anyone else ever put candy in your main throw?

I have just for fun, but I did not take a picture. Have you ever put a liquid in it and drank out of it?

No liquid to drink. I have gone swimming with a shout though.

You should give this thread a bump, that’s a perfect match.  :wink:

What colors would y’all like on the Orator? It’s miles down the road, but I’d like to have a good idea of what you’d like to see on my throws.

Any suggestions for the next Shout run?

A lime or green splash, something more subtle, although idk if that’s possible with a loud yoyo like the Shout :slight_smile:

I believe for now this is our subtle look. I find it the quietest of our colorways. They’re all pretty loud though. Very fitting for the Shout.

I do think we need to do more for the green lovers though.

Right now I’m rocking with Gamma Radiation. More green is planned though.