Amplified Return Tops - Official News

There will be many contests in the future. There will be a different way to enter each.

Purchases will never involve Instagram.

Or you could simply make an Instagram account? It takes less than 5 minutes, then you can enter the contest and simplify things for Amplified if they want to do a contest. Plus a contest shouldn’t be expected anyway, and is voluntary on their part and yours.

Forget the contests, just take my money :smiley:

It looks great at first sight. I’m excited to try it. I bet they have some cool testers on the roster too. 8)

;D

Only the coolest. 8)

what makes your yoyo better than other yoyos? what was the goal you aimed to accomplish by making a yoyo? why should someone buy your yoyo over another yoyo? who do you want to buy your yoyo?

We are dedicated to spreading the ARTform that is yoyo. I myself will be speaking at a local school for career day. We plan to start a yoyo club there next year. Sponsoring contests is a future goal. Next year we will provide prizes for the YoDown Showdown in Farmington, NM.

Whether you buy our yoyo or not is totally up to you.

If you support USA manufacturing and small businesses, then buy.

If the shape and specs fit your preferences, then buy.

If you want to identify with a small grassroots effort to spread your hobby, then buy.

If you enjoy yoyos that play incredibly well, then buy.

If rarity appeals to you, then buy.

If you want another high quality return top in your collection, then buy.

If you dig the colorways, then buy.

If you need more reasons, then don’t.

Who do I want to buy the yoyo? People. Preferably those that yoyo, so they can put it to good use. If they don’t yoyo, we’ll do our best to teach them at our club or point them in the direction of the best online sources to learn from. Our target audience is every man, woman, and child who appreciates the ARTform.

6 Likes

https://i.imgflip.com/hhsen.jpg[url=Meme Generator - Imgflip]

now i must save my money… or win a contest

:slight_smile:

Looks great guys. I am honored to be able to test them.

there are testers…

Yes. There are testers. They range from forum members to past champs.

They were selected in the last 3 months.

Thanks Andre or mods for cleaning :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

This now makes sense lol

I’m very proud of what you accomplished in here. I reported some of that earlier stuff too. When you get haters, you know you’ve arrived. I’m looking forward to spending some money when these go into production. :slight_smile:

i know im going to throw money at this company… gocrazy’s old quote now makes more sense… if he can put some dope art out ill take it.

When can we expect a release date?

I called it!
Once i saw Garret’s i called out Gocrazy against all odds