Amplified Return Tops - Official News

Team annoucnments coming next week!

For now, enjoy this beautiful team edition Shout photo. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

!!! I think I know who it is 8) :-X :slight_smile:

Which one?

Maaan i want a shout so bad!! Sickest shape. Diggin this company.

1 Like

Plot twist! It’s me! I’m your friendly neighborhood ART creative director ::slight_smile:

1 Like

Plot twist -> It’s actually Dalton Dunn! He’s one smooth criminal, all action, all the time. His style is energetic yet effortless. He’s has a ton of enthusiasm for throwing and shows great potential.

Some fun facts:

Discipline: 1A and 5A

Handed: Right

Other Interests: Soccer/ Magic & Illusions

Favorite Foods: French fries… just French fries (with ketchup)

Interesting Fact: I can hold my breathe for 3 minutes. I have been interested in endurance art ever since I watched David Blaine hold his breath for 17 mins. I’m nowhere close to that yet but hopefully one day.

There will be more announcements throughout the week.

1 Like

THREE MINUTES??? wow, that’s a… SEVENTEEN MINUTES???

How is that even possible?

Hyperventilating and taking in a lot of pure oxygen before the attempt.

I believe the natural record is under 10 minutes, still insane though.

Without pure oxygen, David Blaine can hold his breath for 8 minutes. I’m not sure if that’s the record.

As long as we’re off topic for a bit…

1 Like

Charlie Byers is made of the right stuff. Hailing from the great state of Georgia, this guy slays equally with his yoyo and camera. His shots are jarring, captivating, and leave you salivating for whatever is captured in his lense. We are proud to announce him as our lead photographer.

Some fun facts:

Currently Living: Atlanta, GA

Discipline: 1A

Other Interests: Baseball, traveling, photography

Favorite Foods: Chicken and shrimp tacos (Mexican)

Interesting Fact: Growing up on a small farm, I was able to predict when our animals were going to give birth. I took care of about 40 animals during my childhood.

This southern gentleman, by way of Malaysia, is steadily breaking barriers with his versatile style and carefree delivery. If he were an In-N-Out burger, he’d be ANIMAL STYLE. He constantly places top at contests and he’s only getting better. Slack, horizontal, tech, it doesn’t matter- He makes it all look good. He’s gonna be special and we know it.

Fun Facts

Discipline: 1A but I dabble in 3A, 4A and 5A

Handed: Left

Other Interests: Sucking at kendama

Favorite Foods: Nasi lemak & Mi goreng (Malaysian food)

Interesting Fact: I first learned how to Yoyo when Bandai did a demo at my local mall, and I grew up watching Super Yoyo and Blazing Teens.

Some here may remember him as “LeftyLink”

Nice crew!

Darren would win SEC if Sebby weren’t there. :smiley:

That’s too nice of you :joy: but Maiders also going so no gold for me this year :joy:

Gavin Lambert wears cool pants. You can’t see them in this pic, but you better believe they’re fresher than wet paint. You see, this Savannah savage has all the tools. He pumps out dope material using nothing but drive, creativity, and his gloved hands. Gavin has been an ART supporter since its conception, and we’re more than thrilled he hopped on board with us.

Fun Facts

Currently Living: Savannah, GA

Discipline: 1A & 4A mainly, some 5a, but I’m able to do all styles.

Other Interests: NFL (Go Chiefs!), music, swimming, kneeboarding, photography & videography

Favorite Foods: BBQ Ribs, BWW Garlic Parm & Honey BBQ Wings, the legendary Jared Sandwich, and anything & everything Asian

Interesting Fact: Aside from going hard in the paint with my Shouts and Ovation, I have a 4.5 GPA and I’m a State Championship qualifying swimmer.

Ovation: it’s gonna be lit

soon

1 Like

oooooh

Does he wear gloves because of humidity or just because he prefers them?

Probably both