Amplified Return Tops - Official News

Me too! Prototypes are finally coming in.

#sorry4thewait #datnewnew

Yes!!! Let me know when they are available please :)!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Should I share more photos next week?

Yes, please share more photos!

Do it!!! All the spoilers :smiley:

This Saturday, itā€™s going :arrow_down: in the 4 corners area. Be there or be squareā€¦ :smiley:

(SPOILER ALERT- someoneā€™s gonna win a new ART Ovation prototype) :loud_sound::loud_sound::loud_sound:

1 Like

Hope everyoneā€™s 4th was lit. :boom: (and safe)

Two days removed from worlds, and itā€™s still impossible to quantify what an amazing time it was. I had a great time meeting and trading tricks with all of you. Iā€™d like to congratulate every competitor and thank anyone who played a part in organizing or staffing the event. Also, big ups to anyone who asked me to try the ovation prototype. Worlds was excellent. What more can I say?

Thanks for letting me try the Ovation. I definitely enjoyed it. Specifically, I loved the shape.

Team annoucnments coming next week!

For now, enjoy this beautiful team edition Shout photo. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

!!! I think I know who it is 8) :-X :slight_smile:

Which one?

Maaan i want a shout so bad!! Sickest shape. Diggin this company.

1 Like

Plot twist! Itā€™s me! Iā€™m your friendly neighborhood ART creative director ::slight_smile:

1 Like

Plot twist -> Itā€™s actually Dalton Dunn! Heā€™s one smooth criminal, all action, all the time. His style is energetic yet effortless. Heā€™s has a ton of enthusiasm for throwing and shows great potential.

Some fun facts:

Discipline: 1A and 5A

Handed: Right

Other Interests: Soccer/ Magic & Illusions

Favorite Foods: French friesā€¦ just French fries (with ketchup)

Interesting Fact: I can hold my breathe for 3 minutes. I have been interested in endurance art ever since I watched David Blaine hold his breath for 17 mins. Iā€™m nowhere close to that yet but hopefully one day.

There will be more announcements throughout the week.

1 Like

THREE MINUTES??? wow, thatā€™s aā€¦ SEVENTEEN MINUTES???

How is that even possible?

Hyperventilating and taking in a lot of pure oxygen before the attempt.

I believe the natural record is under 10 minutes, still insane though.

Without pure oxygen, David Blaine can hold his breath for 8 minutes. Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s the record.

As long as weā€™re off topic for a bitā€¦

1 Like