Amplified Return Tops - Official News

^ Oh boy, I can’t wait to see the ano’d ones.

Kitchy is ano’ing two prototypes. One is my personal prototype, the other is a prize for a contest. This is sorta like an audition for him. :slight_smile:

Cool!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

3 Likes

Wow. Congrats on being able to test it! It looks like it plays really nice! Great video, I loved the combo at 1:59, is that your own?

Great demo Abby! Looks like its very capable.

Yeah, there is a story behind that combo. But, I like it too.

That’s a great video Abby. I can’t wait for it to be my turn to throw one.

Are you able to test one too? So jealous! :slight_smile:

I like user made yoyo companies, kinda like the “American Dream” kinda thing. It really appeals to me, I am really interested to see where ART goes! :slight_smile:

thanks! and yes it is! i have had that one for a while now… more or less i decided one day to make a dumbed down version of lord of the flies yoyo trick…

Great video, nice job!

Yes, GoCrazyForYoyo hand-picked the testers. I am honored that he chose me.

I know how you feel. That’s why I really support Tropic Spins and Radical Seas. Unfortunately, I just haven’t purchased any of their products. I want some of those as well as the ART Shout.

I want one, maybe a pair, I should start playing 3A again…

Also, interesting phrase in testers, past world champions? Dang dude…

He’s got JD (Johnnie Delvalle) testing. That’s the World Champ he’s referring to.

Yeah. That info was supposed to stay secret, but yeah JD and Bryan Figueroa tested the shout. I kept quiet due to their affiliation with YYJ. I didn’t want to get them in trouble with their sponsor.

Oh, sorry, someone asked, so I figured I’d answer. I don’t think there will be any problems, but still, sorry. :-[

Credit card #, paypal login, irl adress, social security and a side of fries please

1 Like

Abby! I can still (barely) remembering you stumbling your way through your first intermediate string tricks, and now look at you! Very impressive stuff there.

Can’t wait to see more about the Shout!

1 Like

::slight_smile:

thanks Greg! For the past few months I’ve been really trying to develop my style I guess it’s been paying off.

Ok I’m finally gonna post in this thread I’ve been trying really hard not to so I wont tempt myself because I know I don’t have money to buy one. But I gotta say Gocrazy yo got a really good company going it looks like a really good yoyo too.

Congrats. And no i wont be buying these unless I get super rich all of a sudden just wanted to hop in and say nice job