Amplified Return Tops - Official News

i want one of those… amplified you wouldnt mind shipping one my way for a bit would ya… hint hint

The other one is already taken… And mine doesn’t leave my hand. :smiley:

1 Like

Blind-foil?!??

1 Like

So when were testers decided on? I remember asking for it before it was even the Ovation. You can tell me frankly, I don’t really mind if you just say something like “I don’t even know you/your skills” or “You’re not good enough”. Pretty bummed though

1 Like

woo! 4 months!!

Most were decided on and confirmed about a month before nationals. The core of the group being comprised of people that tested the Shout. One spot was taken by a person I met at nationals. The last spot was filled on Oct. 3rd. Having a long list of people to ship prototypes to, coupled with the pace at which my machinist can churn out runs, can really slow the release process down. I have a date I want to reach. I have to plan accordingly. Loosing time during testing isn’t part of that plan. It’s not about you, your skills, or the fact that I don’t know you. Deadlines must be met. It’s extremely cut and dry.

There will be other opportunities in the future. The Ovation isn’t the last ART throw in the pipeline.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

Gaslamp Fantasy

Named by Buggot!

3 Likes

amplified i need one… i really really need one…

:slight_smile: Soooooo pretty. I know what I’m getting next, the colorway is gorgeous

dang this thing is sick lookin.

…Static…

Sweet… :slight_smile:

Your signature dude lol you are such an smart ■■■.

1 Like

Zoinks

Inspired by Scooby Doo

2 Likes

yassss!!!

:slight_smile:

zounds…

Colorway game most def on point this time around (last run was awesome too). Green green everywhere :slight_smile:

WOW!