Amplified Return Tops - Official News

take my money now take all of it!!

Thanks for all the kind words. I contemplated colorways for months. I’m glad that they appeal to y’all.

I’m very impressed. Some of the best colorways to ever appear on a first run throw. Wow!

1 Like

Those look great, well done! Nice variety for the first run.

1 Like

Thanks, I tried to have a spectrum of colors. I wanted them to appeal to a wide range of people.

Dang. I think its time for SHOWTIME and tundra. Come on come on take my money. Oh I don’t have money at this time. Neveremind.

And how did you decide the names of the color ways?

Those second four are even BETTER!!! I love these colorways.

1 Like

Are you asking for an explaination of each name, or the process?

If these play as good as they look, this could turn into a must-have.

1 Like

My goal is to have everything ready by mid-June to early July.

Both.

Desert Sunset
I spent the past two years, in the southwest region of the United States. The area’s of NM, AZ, and CA that I lived in were either desert, or high mountain desert landscapes. In that area of the world the sunsets are amazing. At times featuring hues of yellow, orange, and green before fading into night.

Cosmos
I love galaxy themed return top colorways. Cosmos is my take on the space age theme popular today in the industry.

Gamma Radiation
The incredible Hulk is my favorite Avenger. Scratch that. He’s my favorite comic book hero ever. To truly do a marvel of his girth justice, I wanted to steer away from the common purple on green splash. Gamma Radiation’s splash features a very neat effect. I’m not sure if the picture does it justice.

Showtime
This colorway was the result of experimentation by my anodizer. When your double-fade game on point, it’s showtime.

Jamboree
I went to a festival out west where the main colors were yellow, red, and blue. Needless to say, I had a great time. A Jamboree is large celebration or party, typically a lavish and boisterous one.

Tundra
During my first winter in Santa Fe, I experienced my first mountainous winter. Tundra fits the bill.

El Tigre
My mother’s high school mascot was a tiger. Their school colors are black, orange, and yellow.

USA
My birthday is two days before July 4th. That time of year is by far my favorite.

3 Likes

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Gorcrazy you make me wanna go crazy and buy all of those yoyo’s.

Diameter: 54mm
Width: 42mm
Mass: 65g

Prototypes coming soon.

Yes, I like the sound of that

1 Like

I can’t wait! I’ll be checking in to see how things are going. These are going to be a big hit.

1 Like

I’m really pleased with how those turned out!

1 Like

And TA bites even without a YYE edition amazing.

Gocrazy you got a bright future to look forward to. Once you got TA hooked everyone else will follow

:smiley: :smiley: You know what’s even funnier, is that you are right. Andre is the commander, TA is the front-line, and everyone else follows in behind.