Amplified Return Tops - Official News

Didn’t gocrazy already “spill the beans?”

1 Like

It’s really not a secret…

2 Likes

Vibe? What’s vibe?

Like… A yoyo enhancement.

Like hubstacks?

I’m just gonna pop in here real quick to interrupt this exchange of super original jokes :wink:

http://new1.fjcdn.com/comments/4991458+_1c9bcfa7bec25979133ecdb10d9c7779.jpg

ROTFL REALLY HARD!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

GoCrazy already mentioned the 7075 Orator. When was the other time because I have no memories of it at all?

and:

Can you please take a joke? I am not meaning to sound mean, I meant to crack a joke at the other testers.

Its like inner ring grinds

You will have to say that you’ll be selling those on other online stores also as shipping to India from yoyoexpert will be half the yoyo price.

So just imagine shipping about 50 of those to another online store in Asia.

Expanding to Asian markets is a future goal.

As for this first release, I plan to sale them independently. That is my intent. Things could change though.

Don’t you think expanding a company to different countries on your first release is kind of extreme?

Yea that seems pretty crazy

Hello Amplified yoyos,

Sorry I wasn’t able to reply to your post, been pretty busy with uni.
But I would like to take this time to thank you for not going ahead with
what was discussed in the pm, it would’ve felt like alot of work down the drain.

Anyway, I’m really glad to see that your company is a success and you’ve got an absolutely
sweet looking throw out already!

Best of luck with the production and I hope to meet you guys sometime in the future(maybe at worlds)

Cheers!
Brian Low

I would never use another’s idea without asking. I believe that tact is very important. With that said, thanks for the reply!

Maybe Worlds 2016? Won’t be able to make Tokyo.

Yes maybe! I can’t make it to worlds this year too, but yeah I guess one of the future events would be cool!

;D

July

AMA