If you were sponsored

Holy cow being sponsored rocks I named a yoyo colorway.

(Eruption Nomad, buy it here fool: http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1292/Square-Wheels-Nomad)

Clyw or YYF because I like their throws

Yoyofactory because I met Gentry and Eric and am inspired to be on yoyofactory know

I really like ice axes, but I don’t think I can pull off those post trick facial expressions… so CLYW is out.

I would go with clyw or yoyofactory. I like their players the best.

YoYoFactory.

Period.

1 Like

CLYW cause their players are the most creative IMO

I am surprised that no one said any Japanese companies yet. I would love to be sponsored by turning point because their products are out of my reach and absolutly amazing. Better yet, a collaboration with TP. ;D

General yo would be my number one choice, then maybe one drop. But really if I like the company I will support and endorse their products regardless of whether or not I am sponsored by them.

1 Like

I’d be happy to be sponsored by any company. I wouldn’t be able to travel far from where I live. But hey if the sponsor means getting yoyos and stuff to advertise their company while I got to have fun throwing. Sign me up

Because these companies are not active in Community. And there players as well.

Any active company in Community.
But I’d love to be sponsored by companies here made on forum like tropic spins.

Amplified return tops.
Because other companies are already stabilished but it’ll be funn to work for these.
New companies.

No. You can be sponsored without competing just for getting a company’s name out there in your community.

EDIT: My bad ;D

I guess they are more competition oriented.

I would like to be sponsored by Amplified Return Tops :), because NC represent!

I used to know who I wanted to be sponsored by, but now I don’t know anymore. I’ve read more and learned more about different companies, so I’m not really sure if I want to be sponsored by Company X.
If I were sponsored, I would want the company to be like a family, not too big, everyone knowing each other, and the end game not all about money.

It seems like each company has its own culture that you become part of when you sign on with them.

What is THIS supposed to mean??

I would love to be sponsored by YYF or One Drop. Even though I’m terrible and not nearly good enough for that.

Any company is fine for me, the fact that I can represent something bigger than myself is already rewarding. I would probably say Yoyofactory, Turining point, General-yo, Sengoku, and, Yoyorecreation. I do know many of the team menbers, and love almost every single one of their throws ;D

I guess being sponsored would be cool, but I’d rather share yoyoing with as many people as I can and make an impact in my community and start meet ups locally. Get kids to bug their parents to get them a yoyo and experience the joy a yoyo can bring! :smiley:
I’d love to teach and give advice and recommendations to where they can buy yoyos which would obviously be Yoyoexpert! I should start gathering all the site and trick checklist cards that come with every order and give them out to people who what to know more about modern yoyoing! Just thinking about it gets me excited but I think it’s time I take action. My motivation will be fueled by the people I make smile and of course… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHfVn_cfHU