Enter to win a NEW OD RALLY and help me Rally to win a new bike!

Hey Yoyo peeps I need your help!! And you could win a brand new One Drop Rally!
I’m entered in a contest to win a New cruiser bike from Heritage Bikes and have a good chance to win. I just need people to use their Instagram account to like this picture of me and my bike:

http://instagram.com/p/yLWhFcqqHK/

Or go to my Instagram account: @lamaryoyoclub and like my pirate bike pic.

The picture with the most likes wins!  To be entered to win the rally  Yoyo just like the picture and enter a comment with the hashtag #rallytowin I have a big family and only one car so I ride my 40 year old Schwinn to work almost every day.  It would be awesome to have a new bike.  If any community can rally together it’s yoyoers!!  I’ll do a random drawing after it closes on Jan 31st of everyone that entered whether I win or not.  If I win, I will do 2 drawings for something else just as nice!!

Any way you can share or post on other boards to help get the message out would be awesome!!
Yoyo power!!!

2 Likes

A better pic of the Rally you could win

aaaaaand entered ;D

good luck man, your picture deserves the win anyway IMO

@chengboy

sick pic. good luck!

you are a true bad***. definition of a man. i really hope you win!

Liked and entered. Hope you win.

Entered ! Good luck !

Entered and liked, may the force be with you.

Done. Good luck.

I don’t really know what I was expecting, but I definitely was not expecting that.

Hilarious picture, good job that man. ;D

what a fun and great thing to do.

thanks,

ginny

@mitcheruplaysyoyo

Entered~! And good luck :slight_smile:

SkinnyBNY entered. Good luck!

Did you hear about the new pirate movie coming out?

It’s rated “ARRRRRRRRR!”

entered as jpmofer, thanks for doing this man and good luck

Done! @logantheobald.

Done, good luck

Thanks for all the entries. I had a total of 260 likes and 28 of them were entered into the Yoyo contest!!!
I didn’t even get close to winning the bike. Some magazine editor entered and got over 9000! Likes in just a few hours. Really that just seems so heartless.

Still excited to give away the rally!!! I did a random generator and the winner is:

Nyadreamshorty!!! Congratulations.
I’ll Private message you on Instagram for your info

Thanks again everyone!!!

Thanks for all the entries. I had a total of 260 likes and 28 of them were entered into the Yoyo contest!!!
I didn’t even get close to winning the bike. Some magazine editor entered and got over 9000! Likes in just a few hours. Really that just seems so heartless.

Still excited to give away the rally!!! I did a random generator and the winner is:

Nyadreamshorty!!! Congratulations.
I’ll Private message you on Instagram for your info

Thanks again everyone!!!

thats aggravating… im definitely not going to look up who won and send them mean things online.