Do You Wear Prescription Eyeglasses?

Yes they do, but, just wait until your age doubles.

Yup Without mine I can’t see the yoyo in front of me legally blind

I wear prescription glasses, -0.5 on both eyes with astigmastism thrown in. I don’t use contacts as I don’t like touching my eyes.

I’ve been wearing glasses since 8th grade, I miss contact lenses but glasses are way cheaper since I have astigmatism, and the eye exam is a lot cheaper (wish I were still young enough to have my parents foot the bill :P)

I don’t mind them though, just get a pair of prescription sunglasses ( if you’re like me, you also need an additional pair of regular glasses small enough to fit under goggles, science major and paintballer means a lifetime in goggles) and you’re set

no as well…but im growing more blind everyday,eventually i will…

Wore them for a week becuz ill blame schoolwork for making me go on the computer for hours at a time. Lost them. Havent gotten another since. That was about 2 years ago LOL I need glasses haha

anyone who wears non-prescription eyeglasses is basically saying “look how good I would look if I was optically challenged”

I wish I didn’t have to wear glasses. having to clean stupid smudges of my vision is so annoying man

Eh, I like my glasses. I agree that life would be so much easier if I could have perfect eyesight though

I do, check out the avatar… I don’t mind them, debating if I want to try contacts…

Depends on what you do for a living (or for fun). If the environment is dusty or smoky it’s probably not a good choice. At least that was my experience.

Yup I’m a minus seven almost minus eight

-2.5 both eyes. Wear either glasses or contacts, but, I’m getting to the age that I am soon to be needing reading glasses with contacts

I’m 20/350 in both eyes and don’t have astigmatism. I wear both contacts and glasses, I prefer the glasses.

No, no I don’t.

Got -5 in both. Also, first post in what, 4 months?

Not any more. Cataract surgery works wonders!

I haven’t been posting much either; I think I just pop into a video game thread every couple of weeks.

-4 and -4.5 for my eyes. Been wearing contacts for 6 years.

Yes, I do wear them; I hate that I have to. Eyeglasses are the devil. Before I had to wear them I didn’t have to worry about smudges in my view; now, I have to clean my vision every few hours. It’s so annoying. Anyone who wears non-prescription glasses deserves to be flogged.

I like my glasses.

Prescription glasses right here. Idk if ill ever wear contacts.