STAR WARS

YAY! Starwars

Fear leads to anger anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering. - Master Yoda

Half ya, but a lot of the jokes in it were super original. It was like really funny jokes in a star wars setting.

And those sound awesome

beam me up scotty!

2 Likes

I think you posted in the wrong thread… just ask one of the mods to help you out.

lol

XD Oh that was a bait. XD Funny though.

lol

Can’t wait for the new Movie!!!

Yoda FTW!!!

Whats star wars?

Just kidding.

Ok good because if you didn’t know what starwars was I would have murdered you on the spot “whew what did I say?” “Oh my I’m terribly sorry about all this”

I’m dyslexic, so I was looking SUPER close at my title to see if I some how spelled star wars wrong. XD

can we also talk about how satisfying it is to type starwars.

starwars

starwars

starwars

anyone going to Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim in April? Come say hi at the Rebelscum.com/TheForce.net booth (back in the autograph area) :smiley:

sounds fun but that’s REALLY far away. XP

Celebrations V and VI were in Orlando in mid-August and it was just horrible, drenched in sweat just walking from the hotel :slight_smile: Anaheim in April is going to be heavenly, and with both Rebels doing well and a new movie in December the stars should be out in force (pun intended). I’m lucky to be in a position where I get to hang backstage at the autograph area.

duhhhhhhnnnn DuuuuuuhhhhnnnnnnDUHHHHHNNNN

DUHN DUHNNNNNNNN

For English I get to watch the whole entire star wars series to learn about a heroes journey (such as monomyths and epic heroes)

Star Wars and spaceballs in one thread? Did I just find my spirit brethren? Lol

Right?! Super happy post

The only thing is that I hate yogurt, even with strawberries