KENDAMA: What are you seshing today?

Sweets Homegrown - Maple W/ Walnut Stripe

New favorite kendama, haven’t been able to put this thing down!

2 Likes

Catchy Air again. Finally learning some new things.

Garrett, how light is the walnut ken in comparison to other kens you have in your arsenal (beech, mahogany, etc)?

My throw for today is a KenUSA Colin Sander custom ProMod.

1 Like

The Walnut ken is definitely on the heavier side. I don’t have it with me to get an exact weight but it’s significantly heavier than beech or maple and pretty close in weight to mahogany. If you’re looking for a heavier kendama it’s a great choice.

Throwing the Maple stripe Homegrown again today!

1 Like

That’s interesting, the Krom walnut ken i tried (Iji’s) was nearly as light as sassafras, wayy lighter than beech or maple. I liked the weight, wanted to get one as a daily jammer, but now i need to make sure with Krom.

Back to the Musou today!

1 Like

Weird, I’ll try to remember to weigh mine when I get a chance.

Natty Ozora Today!

1 Like

I’ll get this started back up! Heart breaker a tack today!

44rpm flat pack. I’m pleased to announce I landed the trick where you hold the tama hole facing up and land the spike in the hole.

Nice, that’s Airplane, good trick!

I’m throwing a natty Ozora tama with a sweets atack painted ken today.

Space Cowboy

1 Like

Shout x Bonfuego

Ha, Erik messed you guys up :stuck_out_tongue: Wrong thread :wink:

That new new

zack yourd pro model

I’m throwing a catchy air kendama

Sweets chameleon marble F3

Freshy

1 Like

^Hickory and grapevine…mmm.

Playing with more than just my RWB/KendamaUSA colab, but this is the one I took a picture of today.

That’s awesome man! Be prepared for some fire coming from RWB next month! www.rwbmfg.com for those who don’t know…

Got a few things in the post today.

The Krom Viking makes some balance tricks so much easier. Popped up a light house first try and I’m very inconsistent with them. I’m digging it. The sweets paint job is nice and tacky with the rubberwood right away as well.